Reginald Huggins

WAY TOO BEAUTIFUL

     Belch was absolutely terrified of beautiful women. He knew they were powerful and one could easily ruin him without even trying. But he was in love with one, Y/N. You're absolutely stunning in his eyes and he was terrified of what you could do with his love instead of return it. But you, you didn't see it that way or even notice his fear. You loved him to bits and have tried to show it on many occasions.

"Reggie?" You gained his attention, causing the boy to stare at you in awe. "Would you like to go out this weekend? There's this new scary movie out and it seems pretty cool."

He smiled wide, "Y-Yeah, of course. That sounds like fun, baby."

You could tell he was nervous about something, so you put a hand on his thigh comfortingly. Though, it only made him more on edge and his breath hitched. "Are you okay? You've been acting weird lately." You say to him calmly, putting another hand on his cheek and forcing him to look at you.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just– It's just—" he attempted to get it out with, but instead he was entranced by your lovely eyes staring back into his. "Wow."

"Reggie." You say once more, snapping him out of it.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. You're just so– so perfect. Way too beautiful to be with someone like me, I'm so undeserving." He announced finally what was on his mind, and he was sad about it, but it also made you sad.

"Reginald Huggins, I love you. I always will. Don't ever say you're undeserving of that." You tell him, pecking his lips.

"How did I ever get so damn lucky?" He mumbled, moreso to himself, as he pulled you into his lap. "God, I love you Y/N. I love you so much, baby, I want to give you everything."

"And I want to do the same for you, Reggie. Believe me." You kiss his lips once more, running your thumb over his bottom lip that stuck out a bit more than his top.

He was hesitant, but he knew now that you would never be the one to hurt him. Belch didn't think he could love you even more, he didn't think it was possible. But now, his love was infinite. "I believe you, sweetheart."