Beverly Marsh

TATTOOED HEART

     You and your girlfriend were inside of the tattoo parlor, looking over the many examples of what to get. Originally, it was a dare from the Losers' for you to get a tattoo, but then Beverly insisted on getting one with you. And then that led into the idea of a matching tattoo.

     "A simple heart would be cute, don't you think?" You asked the auburn-haired girl, who let out a chuckle and shook her head.

     She pushed her short hair out of her eyes and examined one of the examples with names on it, "Sure, as long as my name is in it, and vice versa. I want to be in your tattooed heart, Y/N." Beverly lightly giggled at her comment, pointing to the one with an arrow in it. "This one."

     You admired her choice, nodding in agreement. "That's a good one. I like it."

     "Alright, who's first?" The artist interrupts, questioning you both. Beverly looked over to you with a smirk, then stepped ahead.

     "I'll go. This one's kind of a scaredy-cat." She followed the man back to the chair then turned to you and mouthed what you made out to be the word 'pussy'. You roll your eyes and flip her off, a smile tugging at your face.

     Neither of you had ever gotten a tattoo. You were both sixteen, so it was difficult to find a parlor that wouldn't I.D. you as soon as you walked through the doors. Beverly eyes you the entire time the needle was on her skin, wincing every now and then when it hit a sensitive spot. She was getting her tattoo on her thigh, just below her panty-line. It was a place where only you would be able to see it. It was also the place where you planned to get yours, so you could match your beloved.

     When she was finished, Beverly stood up and showed off the new ink proudly. "Your name looks so amazing on me." She spoke softly, her voice full of sweetness and love. Her eyes then met yours, "Your turn, love. If you need a hand to hold, I'm all yours."

     "I think I can tough it out." You smirk, sitting in the chair. The artist got to work again, repeating the same process only putting Bev in a pretty font over the heart instead. When done, you admired the work with much appreciation. It was simply beautiful and would forever be a part of you. She would always be a part of you. You look up to Beverly, seeing her curious eyes roaming over you, awaiting a reaction. You smile, "I love you."

     The red-haired girl blushed, turning her head slightly. "I love you too, ya dork."