Patrick Hockstetter [𝐒]

PRINCESS
—NSFW

"You're so hot, you know?" Patrick murmured against your skin, leaving a small kiss on your jawline. You squirm at his touch, putting a hand on his shoulder and pushing him back slightly.

     "I'm more than just looks, Patrick." You scold him, wanting him to realize that, if the two of you were going to be serious about being in a relationship.

     He hummed, kissing your cheek then the corner of your lips. "I know, Princess. You're much more than that, but damn, if you ain't a sexy sight. So fucking hot." Patrick's breath tickled your neck as he moved down. His hands trailed underneath your shirt and up your sides, pushing your shirt up. "Take it off, baby girl."

     You tug the hem of your shirt over your head as told, watching him curiously as Patrick placed soft kisses to your stomach and just above the waistband of your jeans. His eyes flickered up to meet yours and a prominent smirk etched over his face.

     "No one will ever please you like I do." He spoke confidently, hooking his thumbs in the belt loops of your jeans and pulling them down your thighs. Patrick smirked at your exposed panties that revealed how eager you were for his touch. "God, that's fucking sexy. You're so wet for me, baby." He pressed a kiss to your clothed heat, gaining a slight whine from you in response. "Can't wait to taste you."

     "Stop teasing, Pat, please." You begged, he only gave you a dark glare. Patrick didn't like when you begged, unless it was when you did it his way.

     "No more talking unless it's you moaning my name. And you—" he chuckled, chewing on his bottom lip. "You know my name, baby doll."

     Patrick pulled your panties down along with your jeans, taking them both off of your legs completely and tossing them away carelessly. His hands move to the outside of either of your thighs as he burrowed himself in between them. Tender kisses were trailed along the inside of your thighs as he made his way up to your sensitive heat.

     "Pat—" as you moaned his name, he bit your thigh harshly, gaining a pained groan from you.

     "Say. My. Name." He declared, leaving dark love bites along your skin until his mouth hovered just above your heat.

     "Please, daddy. I need you." The sight of you so needy beneath him, lip puckered out, and hands daring to grip on something other than the bed sheets, pleased him in all sorts of ways. Patrick adored it all too much, gripping your thighs as he pulled you closer to him.

     "That's my baby." He licked up your folds gently, flicking his tongue over them. "So sweet for daddy." A thought forms in his mind and he wanted to see it play out, grinning wolfishly to you. "Sit on my face."

"Wha—?" You were about to question if he was serious, but the determined look on his face only proved so.

"C'mon, baby girl." He egged on, pulling one of your legs over him as he flipped your positions. You situated yourself over his shoulders, being too gentle for his liking. Patrick growled, giving you a dark lustful look. "You won't hurt me, Princess. Don't hold back." Patrick urged.

You let your weight onto him carefully, though his hands on your hips only pulled you down quicker and rougher. As Patrick teased your entrance with his tongue, his hands roamed your lower half, running over your hips and thighs until they situated on your ass where he gave a tight squeeze. Without warning, he enters his tongue in you, exploring what was his.

     You bit your lip, containing the loud moans that dared to escape. Patrick, however, wasn't having that and delivered a hard slap to your ass. You yelp out, much to his liking. "Don't hold back on me, Princess." He mumbled, chuckling against your core. "I'll make you scream my fucking name."

     His teeth graze over your clit before he flicked his tongue over it. He sucked on the sensitive bud, sparking a loud reaction from you. You buck your hips but his hands held you in place, pulling you closer to him. Patrick buried himself in your heat, thrusting his tongue profusely inside of you.

     "Daddy, I—I'm close!" You alert him, feeling the familiar knot in your stomach tighten.

     "Cum in my mouth, baby girl." He urged, finishing you off with simple soft licks to your core. It didn't take long for you to release into him, reaching down and grabbing his hands in the process. Patrick laces your fingers together as you came undone and relaxed instantly.

     You move off of him, waiting until Patrick sat up and pulled you into his tight embrace. He kissed your neck once, then pecked your lips. "You're fucking perfect, my sweet Princess."