🌈Rainbow 2.0 X Female!Reader🌈

Requested By: KimAckermann

Key:
Y/N - Your Name
M/N - Mother's Name
F/N - Father's Name
H/C - Hair Color
C/N - Cat Name

Such a nice plot was given for this, so adorable. Sorry for the long wait, I have no excuse, I'm just lazy.
╮(╯▽╰)╭ Hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

It had been quite a dull day so far, I had just finished my 6 hour shift at a nearby diner and decided to visit my parents on the way home.

"You get home alright dear, you hear me?" My overprotective mother asked me as she led me to the front door after my visit.

"Yes, I hear you. It's not that long of a walk back to my apartment complex so, I'm sure I'll be fine" I told her as she nodded and walked into the kitchen to fetch something else for me to gain weight with.

"You 'ought to have one of those fancy cars that all the other teens have, seems like it'd get you places quicker" My father spoke as he slowly walked towards me with his cane in hand.

Slipping my shoes completely on, I helped him walk to the door as my mother came out of the kitchen with a plastic container full of diabetes.

"Now, (F/N) you know those polluting death traps are nothing but expensive trash! Don't you go buying nothing (Y/N), we've got legs so we're gonna use them" My mother spoke before I had the chance to respond to him.

Sighing, I leaned against the door frame of the living room as she began giving both my father and I, a lecture on why cars are bad.

"(M/N), give it a rest, our beautiful daughter took time out of her day to visit her old folks and all you do is rant on about them vehicles" He told her as he reached into his pocket and grabbed his wallet.

"Oh shush, she loves me millions, and that is why I packed her a box of my wonderful cooking. Brownies, Muffins, Cake, Peanut butter cookies..." She went on as she handed me the large container.

"Thanks mother, you know how much I love your baking...the car rants are another thing though..." I thanked her as I shifted the container in my arms so I could hug her.

"Oh, don't mention it, make sure you visit us again as soon as you run out!" She told me before scurrying back to the kitchen to check on whatever she had in the oven.

'Probably another cake...' I thought to myself before turning to my father who had just been watching our little moment.

"(Y/N), I worry about your safety whenever you walk around all by yourself...I want you to take this and perhaps buy one of those cars, or use it to pay for a taxi..." He told me as he handed me money from his wallet.

Looking down at the cash, I counted $300.

"W-What!? Father you can't give me this, please, I'm sure I could use some of my pay from work to get a taxi!" I tried telling him as I handed the money back.

"I want you to take it, your mother and I are perfectly fine with the income we get from your mother's bakery, now hurry up and get going it's supposed to rain soon" He told me as he shoved the money into my purse, and guided me out the door.

"Alright, alright, it was nice seeing you guys, tell mother I said bye" I said as I began walking down the pathway from their house.

"Of course, get home safe (Y/N)!" He said as he waved goodbye to me and closed the door.