🌈Rainbow 2.0 x Female!Reader🌈

Requested by: Usako6290

Key:
(Y/N) - Your name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(E/C) - Eye Color

Sorry for the hold up, I had forgotten that I signed up for a book judging thing, that kind of held me back from writing for a while. Hopefully you like this, and forgive me for my lateness.
゚( ゚இ‸இ゚)゚
And sorry, the beginning is somewhat of a Sour Cream x reader I almost forgot this was a Rainbow one o o p s.
(Author after reading through what she wrote)
So I'm thinking this is part one to the yandere one-shot, but like not really. Also this is basically a Sour Cream x reader x Rainbow. Sorry. I couldn't help it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

It was a dull day, as always in my house.

My parents had went on yet another business trip, so I was home alone for the time being.

'What to do, what to do...' I thought to myself, as I flopped down on my bed.

"Oh! I wonder if Sour Cream is busy..." I thought out loud.

Calling him up on my cellular device, it rang a few times before he picked up.

"Yo! (Y/N) what're you up to?" Came the cool voice of my friend Sour Cream.

"Nothing much dude, just wondering if you'd wanna throw a rave? My parents left on a trip, so I'm home all alone with nothing to do..." I told him.

"That sounds like an awesome idea, man. Wanna come over and help make the flyers?" He questioned me, the sound of shuffling papers in the background.

"Sure! I'll be over in a bit, See ya!" I told him.

"Peace!" He replied before the line ended.

'Alright, time to get this thing started!' I thought excitedly.

Hopping out of bed, I grabbed a simple pair of ripped blue Jean shorts, one of my band t-shirts and ran to the bathroom.

Brushing my teeth, washing my face, and brushing out the unforgivable knots in my (H/C) hair, I decided I'd take a shower before the party that way I'll smell fresher then.

Grabbing a hair tie, I put my hair into a messy bun calling it quits with leaving it down.

Once I had gotten dressed I plopped my sandles on and walked out of the door, locking it of course.

Speed walking over to Sour Cream's house, I ran into Steven who was with one of his weird friends.

"Oh, hey (Y/N)! What's the rush?" He asked me curiously.

"Sour Cream and I are throwing a sick rave tonight, and I have to help him with the flyers" I told him excitedly.

"Woah! Can I come?" He asked me with stars in his eyes.

'Eh...oh boy, how do I explain this...' I thought to myself feeling bad for the kid.

"Uh...heh sorry Steven, no kids allowed at a rave, I wish you could come but, it's Sour Cream's rules not mine" I explained to him sadly.

"Awww, this is like, the third rave I couldn't go to this month!" He said with an exasperated expression.

"Eh, suck it up Steven! Maybe you should grow a couple inches haha!" Said his purple friend whom was beside him.

Giggling a bit, I bid them both good-bye before continuing to walk to Sour Cream's house.

Once I reached his house, his mother opened the door for me welcoming me inside with a hug.