💧Lapis X Human!Reader💧

Key:

(Y/N) - Your name

Lapisbluegirl requested this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Lapis!" (Y/N) yelled from outside the barn.

"Oh, Hello (Y/N)." Said Lapis slightly waving at (Y/N).

"Whatcha doin?" (Y/N) said while kicking some dirt with their foot.

"Just watching these 'tapes'" Lapis replied flying down towards (Y/N).

This had become their daily agenda.
(Y/N) would Leave their home in the morning, run down to the Barn, and meet with Lapis.

"So....what do you have planned today?" Lapis asked.

"Nothing much Lapis, I was just hoping I could spend some time with you today!" (Y/N) replied excitedly.

Lapis blushed while turning her face away.

"O-Oh...well how about we go for a walk?" Lapis suggested.

"Sounds like a plan!" (Y/N) stated.

As the two walked off, a head popped out of a nearby bush.

"Plan 38 is in action! Dive! Dive! Dive!" The mysterious person spoke into a Walkie Talkie.

*Timeskip Brought to you by INFIRES MAN*

It had been a while since Lapis and (Y/N) started walking and throughout the walk they haven't seen anyone around, so they decided to head back towards the barn, since there was nothing better to do.

"Hmm....Do you know if Steven is home?" (Y/N) asked.

"The gems including Steven and Peridot went on a mission....they failed to tell me what type though..." Lapis replied to (Y/N).

'That's odd' (Y/N) thought to their self.

They arrived back at the barn still to find nobody there.

"Where is everyone?" (Y/N) thought out loud.

"It's never this quiet....maybe they all went on a vacation as Steven put it.."
Lapis spoke.

"We should go look for everyone!" (Y/N) spoke with determination. (I swear to god if there is one Undertale reference-)

"I-If you say so (Y/N)" Lapis muttered.

The pair walked up to the House that was surrounding the temple, knocking on the door and waiting patiently.

2 minutes go by...

Nothing.

4 minutes go by...

Still nothing.

The pair, patience gone, opened the door and walked inside to find it eerily quiet.

"This isn't normal at all" Lapis stated.

"Yeah...normally Steven would be greeting us with his contagious laughter by now...veeeeery suspicious" (Y/N) spoke while looking around with suspicion in their eyes.

The pair split up looking around the house, in every nook and crannie.

In the bathroom, Inside the sink, Under the bed, Inside the kitchen cabinets, In the toilet, even inside the Fridge.

"Where could they all be!?" (Y/N) screeched, panicking.

"I-I don't know...Calm down (Y/N) I'm sure they'll return" Lapis spoke trying to calm them down.

"No they won't! We're all alone here! Nobody's coming! WE ARE GONNA DI-" (Y/N) yelled before being cut off by Lapis and her marvelous lips.

(Y/N) caught in a state of Shock simply stood frozen.

Lapis broke the kiss, feeling slightly disappointed that (Y/N) did not return her affectionate gesture.

"I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that it was stupid of me and I should just go now since you probably don't want me around you so b-" (Y/N) cut her off by slamming their lips against hers.

While they both had their intimate moment 4 figures appeared dressed in black on the Warp pad.

The pair too busy in their own world kept their smooching in session. Oblivious to the Figures whom had just appeared.

"Oh Gimminy!" Cried one of them while covering their eyes.

"I knew this was going to happen" Said one in a monotone-like voice.

"Yeah! Lapis get some!" Said a raspy voice excitedly.

"O-Oh...perhaps we should leave them be..." Said a fancy-posh-bird-squawking-like voice.

As they four figures went outside heading towards the Big donut, the Pair finally paused their smooching session due to one of them actually needing air to live.

"Hahaha...I didn't know you felt that way about me Lapis..." (Y/N) said to Lapis bashfully.

"I-I've always liked you (Y/N)...you are basically the only one who hangs out with me...besides Peridot..." Lapis stated while looking away blushing.

(Y/N) took her chin into their hands and moved her face towards them.

"I don't like you Lapis" (Y/N) stated bluntly.

Lapis looked at (Y/N) in the eyes her own eyes tearing up at the thought of (Y/N) never loving her.

"I love you" (Y/N) stated while smiling at Lapis tears of joy springing out of her eyes.

They both cried tears of joy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait I didn't mean to take so long ^~^ I hope you can forgive this little potato School is being such a pain~ ┭┮﹏┭┮  also this seems a bit short to me...or maybe I just write too much? Anyway...see you on the next request! 👋