Prologue

The rain was coming down hard in Malibu, California. Angry clouds raging and booming in the night sky. Nathan was trying to haul a cab for the past fifteen minutes but nothing was working. Finally he had enough. Taking his index finger and thumb, he whistled down a cab and a sigh of relief escaped his mouth when one stopped right in front of him.

He opened the door and slipped into the back of the cab. About to tell the cab driver his address, he stopped when the other side of the car door open and a brown head, curvy woman jumped in. Soaked from the rain, he notice right away how her shirt material clung stubbornly to her honey brown skin. Her breast stood out to him the most, causing an uncomfortable straining at his zipper.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, I didn't know anybody was in this cab," the sexy stranger said while getting out. Nathan shifted his gaze from her breast to finally her face.

He gave her a smile and put his right hand on her right thigh, stopping her. Man he was just itching for her thighs and legs to surround his waist while he plunged balls deep inside of her.

"It's ok. We can share, it's to wet out there to wait for another one," he said. 'And soon she will be wet as well,' Nathan stated mentally. She eased back into the cab and gave him a thank you.

He continued to eye rape her. Nathan knew that tonight would be another night filled with pleasure and couldn't wait. He told the driver his address and the hot women sitting next to him didn't correct him. She knew what was going on and that made him even more excited.

Nathan stared out the window, looking at the ocean waves. The calm and relaxing sounds of the waves gently and forcefully smashing into the water. He took a sip of his water and walk back to his living room, in search of his little black book that was on the bookshelf. He grabbed it and sat down on the couch. Sitting his glass on the coffee table, he reached for a pen that was on it. Nathan opened the small book up and began to think about what the woman's name was.

"Fuck! What the hell was her name. Renee? Rochelle? Rachel?" He said aloud. Then it came to him. "Oh, Riiiaaa," she said writing her name and also her nickname 'Cowgirl', along with her number. Yeah, she was ok in the sex department, out of all the girls he went through and it was a lot.?

He through the book on the coffee table and went to his bedroom that was down the hall. Ria was still asleep and the covers were off her body, giving him a nice view of her ass. He was tempted to ram his dick in her to wake her up but he fought against it. He walked over to the bed sitting down next to her. I reach over to grasp one of her breast and tweak her nipple. She squirmed but never woke up. Tired of playing with her he slapped down on her ass hard, making her jump out of her sleep in surprise.

Ria looked over her shoulders at him and smirked. She stretched out her limbs and moan like a porn star. That caused Nathan dick to become hard.

"Ready for round four," she purred. She got up and started crawling to him.

"Can't. I have things to do,"He said nonchalantly. Nathan would love to give her another round but he had better thanks to do.

Even though they went over the rules last night while taking each others clothes, Nathan already broke his main rule, 'Bitches don't sleep over'. They had went at it three times like horny rabbits. Ria wasn't one of his best lovers but she was enough to satisfy him.

"Are you sure?" she asked. She got off the bed and got down on her knees. She took him in his hands and began to move it up and down. Lowering her head, she stocked out her tongue and like his head. This was another reason why she was quite mediocre to him. Her head game was beyond wack.

Nathan took his dick out her hand and got up." Yeah, I'm sure. Look I gotta go," he said slightly annoyed.

"Are you kicking me out?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, you know the rules. Let's go," he walked over to the chair that was located in the corner of his room. He grabbed her clothes and threw them at her.

Ria gasped and hurriedly put her clothes on. "Niggas are worthless," she mumbled.

Nathan laughed and walked to his bathroom to take a shower. "See yourself out. I'll call you, beautiful," she yelled.

"Whatever."

As he scrubbed his body clean, he heard his front door slam. He shook his head and chuckled. Getting out, he grabbed his black jogging short and a black sleeveless shirt. He put on his black Nikes and getting his iPhone, putting the buds in his ear and strapping the device to his right arm.

Nathan stepped out on his back deck and went down a couple of stairs to get to the sand. Stretching his limbs, he started to running to the water and then against the coast. Nathan started to jog slowly when he was about to pass another female jogger, but somehow he felt different when looking at her.

She looked up at him and gave him a friendly smile and past him, going the opposite way. Nathan didn't have time to give her a smile let alone stop her. He watched her go up the same steps he came down from and went to her right. Her legs was what made him drool a little bit. They seemed to go on forever and her tight biker shorts that fitted her ass well was just making him go insane.

She seemed aware that someone was looking at her, so she turned around and found out that it was him. Was she his new neighbor or just renting out the next beachfront home? He would find out and when he do, Nathan was going to make it his priority to have her in his bed and in his little black book.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ah, Nathan is the ultimate player. What do you think about him so far. I have big plans for this guy, haha!

Let me know what you think.

Comment

Vote

Fan!

~Vicky