Chapter 1

As he got of the elevator, Nathan ran a hand over his tie to smooth it out correctly. Making powerful strides to his office, he said his good morning to his co-workers. When he got to his office he began to close the door, only to have it re-open by his his close friend. Alex Johnson.

"Sooo," Alex said, closing the door behind him.

Nathan walked over to his desk, putting his briefcase under it, and sat down. "Look man, I lost a lot of money because of that game," Nathan sighed.

Alex laughed. "Why would you even bet against the Black Mamba?"

"Kobe aint nothing," Nathan countered.

"That 's not what his record says last night. A triple double and the fourth quarter was his time."

Nathan shook his head. "Whatever man. Did you get the contract for Kevin Durant?" He asked.

"No. Man I think he's heading towards Landmarks Sports Agency," Alex said, sounding defeated.

Nathan felt bad for his long time friend. Months after basically harassing Durant to become a client for P & J Sports Agency and to fall short. Sometimes it was like that. A potential client stringing along multiple agencies to make the right decision for their future. It was to be expected but for the agencies it could be a waste of time and effort.

Landmark was their competition. Players like Kobe Bryant, Derek Fisher, OJ Mayo, James Harden, and many more were their clients. P & J's client list was going strong with Lebron James, Rajon Rondo, Carmelo Anthony, and Dwight Howard. They needed to up their game just a bit more.

"Damn," Nathan whispered. "He would have been a good essential to the team."

Alex shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah, well, there's plenty of basketball players to go around for us all," he joked.

"Well today might be our lucky day," Nathan announced. "Derrick Rose and his agent BJ Armstrong had a falling out over the weekend. I luckily ran into him, gave him my card, and he calls and said he was going to be in LA today so he wants a meeting."

"Yo, man that great!" Alex exclaimed . "You need to seal the deal."

"Yea I'm hoping to, I didn't get anything together so I guess he want to feel me out a bit," Nathan said.

"That's good," Alex smiled, pointing to him. He turned his head to scan the productivity in the office and his eyes went huge. "Damn!" He mumbled.

"What?" Nathan asked, but he quickly got his answer when he snapped his head in the direction that his friend was looking in.

It was her.

The woman he passed , jogging earlier this morning. It was definitely her because even behind her boring black slacks he couldn't forget those legs. She was at his office talking to his father. But why? What did she want with the company.

"That's my new neighbor," Nathan finally said, breaking the silence. He hoped she was his new neighbor because it would be even easier to get to know the beauty.

"Word?" Alex asked, bashful. "She is definitely one beautiful woman and I call dibs on her!"

"Naw playboy," he said getting up from his desk. Nathan button up his suit jacket and grabbed the handle of the door, looking back at Alex, " I saw her first."

He opened the door and strolled to the two. As he saw them shaking hands, he slapped his father shoulder.

"Hey! Just the man I wanted to see," Donald said to his son. "Nathaniel Phillips, this is Ms. Tara Evans. Tara this is my son Nathaniel."

"Nathan would do just fine," he told her.

Nathan stepped forward and took her small yet delicate hand in his. She was soft as cotton and he didn't want to let her go. He rubbed his thumb on the outside of her hand, making small circles. Sending a shock of desire throughout him.

"Nice to meet you," she said simply and tore her hand from his, fixing her gaze to his father.

Donald smiled at the two. "Nathan is one of the main agents here and he would be the one to help you out for your services."

"Services?" Nathan tuned in.

With that, his mind became to formulate all the dirty 'services' he would do with and to this goddess. He wanted her in his bed and it would happened. All he had to do was play his game, and she was bound to fall for it it all.

"Tara here owns and is the head chef of Versatile Kitchen," he explained. ''I had a business meeting a couple of weeks ago at her restaurant and the food was to die for! I hired her for the Christmas party and if everything is nothing but spectacular than she would do our New Years Eve party and so forth."

"Mr. Phillips, you're too much," Tara giggled.

"You don't give yourself much credit, Tara and you should," he told her. "Thats why you are going to be on our team indefinitely," he laughed.

"So what does that mean?"

"She needs to be our breakfast and lunch cook here at the agency," Donald joked.

Nathan looked at Tara with lustful eyes. "I wouldn't object to that," he said.

"Well, I'll leave you two to go over everything," Donald told them. "I have a budget meeting to go to."

Donald patted his son on the back and took Tara's hand in his, kissing her hand with respect. "It was nice seeing you again, and thanks for coming on board."

"The pleasure is all mines, Mr. Phillips," Tara said.

Pleasure was definitely a word that Nathan wanted to describe their first sexual encounter. I looked her body up and down, starting with her plump breast staring back at him. He couldn't wait to have them melt in his mouth and the rest of her body as well.

As his father left them alone, he couldn't help but wanted her to come back to his office. Hopefully with Alex gone of course. Then he would be able to use his charm.

"So, I guess I will be on my way," she said.

"Why so soon?" He whispered, taking small step to her. Yes was definitely playing a game, yet he played it fast.

Tara took a couple steps back to get some distance between them. "I have to get back to the restaurant. To make sure everything's running smoothly," she explained. She turned around to walk away, only for Nathan to call her name. "Look!" she whispered shouted at him. "I know what you want, but you're not getting it. I'm here to do my job and you should do yours."

"I was just going to ask you for you number," he smirked. "I'm in charge of the Christmas committee."

He saw her cheeks tint up with embarrassment. She dug in her purse and handed him a card with her contact information on it.

"No, Sorry?" He asked as he watched her scurry away from him, giving him the perfect view of her backside.

Yeah, he was definitely looking forward to seeing her again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: New chapter is finally up and I hope you like where I'm going with this. If you haven't fan yet, please do. Next chapter might be locked, never know ;)

Let me know what you think!

Comment

Vote

&& Fan

~Vicky;)