Chapter 5: Part 2

A/N: On the right is a picture of Tara's outfit but I did describe it. Also there's a picture of Angelo on the Part 1 of chapter 5, just in case some of you who don't know who Patrick Dempsey is :) Enjoy love nuggets;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5: Part 2

Going through the boxes that had her clothes in them, she hurriedly tried to find something to wear. Tara had a strange feeling that this was not going to be a simple business dinner. In fact she knew that when Nathan mention it, it was most definitely a date. Of course, part of his damn proposition. Her nerves were on edge and  she didn’t know what was going to happened but one thing was for sure was that Tara was not going to give in.

Finally, finding the dress that she ,Tara stood up and walked to her empty closet that had sliding glass doors. Passing dozens of boxes that need to be unpack, she knew she wasn’t going to have time to do it since she had other things to do.

“You need something more sexy.”

Tara look in the mirror and saw Angelo without a shirt on. She turned around to tell him to go put one on but she was more than surprise when she saw him standing in the doorway to her room naked as the day he was born and eating a box of her Chips Ahoy cookies. She closed her eyes and shook her head.

“Angelo why are you naked!” She exclaimed.

“Tara you know, I walk around my house naked,” he told her.

“But this isn’t  your house,” she argued. “It ours.”

The two moved in together to save them some money for the restaurant. It was a sacrifice, but a sacrifice that they were willing to make for their future. That was one reason why Tara wanted Angelo as a partner, because he was extremely dedicated to Versatile and would do anything for them to make it to the next level, just like her. Even if she needed to go on a ‘business date’ with the devil himself.

Tara and Angelo was looking for a place together and when she found this one, she had to have it. A beachfront home had always been a dream of hers and she begged Angelo until he was pretty much annoyed and finally said is. Their relationship was just like that. An annoying brother/sister relationship and seeing him naked right now was not what Tara wanted to see. Yes, Angelo was a good looking guy and from her quick looks, had a decent package on him as well, but he would always be her big brother.

“Angelo go put some clothes on!” She argued, turning back around to the mirror.

“I don’t feel like it,” he answered her, “and plus you need to wear something more revealing. That long ass prom dress is not for a date.”

Tara snorted. “First of all,” she started, “this is not a date. Its a business meeting that happens to be at dinner time. Second of all, this isn't a prom dress you asshole and this is as sexy as its going to get."

Angelo shook his head and sighed at the stubborn woman.  He knew from the moment that Nathan Phillips walked in Versatile's kitchen that Tara had a strong connection with him. She could deny it all she wanted to but when those two got together you could see the lust they shared in their eyes. A prime example would be when they had their early morning meeting. Angelo knew that the only reason why Tara invited him to the meeting was to protect herself from doing anything with or to Nathan. He was a guy. He knew how women were when they were around a man that they had a sexual chemistry.

Personally he thought, she need to get laid, but he would never tell her that in person and plus he didn’t think it was smart of her to get laid by the person that could easily slip rug from underneath her at anytime. He didn’t want to get his ass kick, so that thought of him telling her was pushed to the back. Angelo went over to the box that she got her dress from and began rummaging through it. He pulled out a very short one shoulder black sequin dress.