Chapter 8

After work, Tara sat back on her couch a week later going over the final details of the Christmas party. Already picking out out all the decorations, booking a venue, and finalizing the menu, all she needed was for Nathan to go over everything and approve of it. Since Miami, she hasn’t seen or heard of him. No texts, calls, emails. Nothing. She tried giving him a ring or two but the only thing she receive was his answering machine. Knocking on his door across the hall yesterday, Tara then realize that he was avoiding her. Of course, he had a reason and Tara agreed and thought that they both need time away from each other to think things through.

The couple had to leave suddenly because Nathan had an emergency meeting back at Malibu. To Tara, it seemed too important to skip and stay in Miami with her. When they left, Nathan didn't say too much but told Tara that they had to leave and told her to pack her bags. She thought he was still in his sour mood from the previous night when they got back from DB Bistro Moderne.

Tara closed her eyes, inhale and exhale deeply. Her mind began to wander about the last time she felt his lips on hers...

~*~

As the door closed behind them, Tara turned around quickly, grabbing  his suit jacket in the palm of her hands and forcing his body close to hers. Pulling him down, she tilted her head to the right so his lips could fit hers. She moan once she felt how soft and smooth they were. His tongue was more than inviting and found hers. Together they both found the rhythm. It was the type of kiss that she never shared with another man in her life. It was different, mindblowing, it seemed like they were in their own world.

 While he slowly sucked on her bottom lip, Tara felt Nathan’s hands on her shoulders pulling the straps  to her dress down. Tara helped him out of his suit jacket and threw it somewhere in the room, along with his tie and shirt.

Nathan pushed her more into the room, with his lips still on his. As her dress began to fall as they moved, Tara tripped over it and  fell back with Nathan’s hand on her waist as if to keep her from falling but he was a little too late. They both fell onto the plush carpet but didn’t stop their attack on each other.

“So beautiful,” Nathan said.

Finally he was about to get what he wanted from her from the beginning. Her body on his. His mouth on every inch over her body. He wanted a taste and that was exactly what he was about to get. He considered them to be on second base since some of their clothes were still on. He wanted skip third base which was taste her intimately and bring it all home, but he also wanted to savor the moment.

Reaching down between them, his fingers played with the hem of her nude lace panties. Nothing was going to get in the way of him touch her. With one hand he grabbed her ass and with the other he used his finger to moved aside her now soiled panties. She was drenched and awaiting for his. He slid his index finger between her slick fold. She arched forward, causing her breast to press up against his chest. As if silently seeking more from him, she spreaded her legs apart to give him more room. Nathan slowly began to tease her pussy.Tara stroked his face and looked deeply in his eyes. Then, within those seconds, something snapped her out of her trance. It was something in his eyes that made her pull away from him.

She wanted to tease him, yes, but she didn’t think that it would get this far or that they would have gotten to this point. She was almost naked on their hotel floor and he continued to move away her fabric. It seemed like he got the hint when she stopped moving and gaze hesitantly at him. Tara tried to move back but Nathan caught her by her waist. He wasn’t the type to force himself on her but he had to tell her someway and somehow, how much he wanted her.