Chapter 4: Captured... or?

Y/N POV:
-Ok, here it is! Eret says after maybe a couple of hours of flying. D/n throws Eret down into the snowy ground and lands right beside him. He tries to stand up and run away, but Stormfly is quicker and lands right on top of him, trapping him underneath her. Well that works.
-Now we know where he is at least, I say as I jump off d/n.
-Yeah. Good girl, Astrid says and pets Stormfly.
-I was partial to tying him up and put him against an ice wall, I say and Snotlout laughs.
-I vote for that! He says. I shake my head and crawl up to the edge of the snowy cave we were in. The others follow suit and before us are maybe 50 to 100 ships, full of traps. In front of the big ship in the middle, there is water bubbling.
-Huh, weird... how can water be boiling in this temperature? I ask.
-Maybe It's a dragon... Fishlegs? Astrid asks and Fishlegs scrambles around with his cards.
-I'm thinking class 5 under water, maybe 6, Fishlegs says. Snotlout rolls his eyes and I try to focus on the water below us. It was too dark to see anything. Suddenly I hear a squeak. We all turn around and Stormfly is standing up, Eret immediately flying up, swinging his sword. When he sees that we're all confused he, too, becomes confused. I see from behind the dragons that men with poison darts are shooting at our dragons! Barf and belch fall and hookfang roars out in pain. I quickly run towards d/n.
-D/n! I say and draw my sword. When I get there, her head falls onto the snowy surface. I growl and turn around, only to be met by men with weapons, much bigger than mine. I glare at them as they take my sword and tie my hand behind my back. They begin pushing us out of the cave.
-This is all your fault! I say to Eret, whose hands are free and only getting pushed.
-Hey! I'm as much of a prisoner in this situation as you! Eret says and we have a stare down. I look into his warm brown eyes... They... held fear... it takes me off guard, but I try to stand my ground.
-Hey, Knock it off! A guard yells at us. That breaks my gaze and I look before me. We walk onto the big ship in the middle.
-Drago! Eret tries to sound all happy and successful.
A big man turns around. He has a big cloak of dragon skin wrapped around him.
-Let me go! Eret says to the guard, holding him.
-Always great to see you my friend! Eret says as  the guards stop us and I hear big dragons dragging something. I scoff.
-Tryhard, I whisper to Eret. He shoots me a menacing glare.
-Keeping warm up here! He continues and the big dragons stop and I see all of our dragons tied up. The dragons back away when Drago walks towards us.
-Well, as you can see, I am right on time with a new batch of dragons, Eret says and a guard takes his swords on his back.
- Just like I promised!
Hookfang starts moving around and roars at the guards trying to hold him down.
-Drop the ropes! Drago says and Hookfang bites after the guards. He stares at Drago and starts breathing fire, but Drago lifts his cloak and moves towards Hookfang. Hookfang sees that it's meaningless and stops.
Drago smirks. I turn around and look at the others. They look at me with worried glances and I turn back to the scene.
Hookfang roars at Drago, but Drago cuts him off with a scream of his own. He screams and waves his stick around in the air. Hookfang seems to give up and lays his head down on the floor. Drago then steps on his muzzle.
-What are you doing!? Me and Astrid shouts at the same time.
-You belong to me... now... Drago says. The guards laugh and I try to break free from the ropes they tied my hands with.
-And as an added bonus, their riders. No extra charge, Eret says.
-What!? Astrid says.
-Are you kidding me?!
-But you were so perfect! Ruffnut cries out and I look at her like.... really?
-Turns out, there's a whole bunch of them out there! Eret says as Drago walks towards him.
-They ta- Eret starts, but Drago clamps his hand around his neck. I flinch. Ouch.
-How many...? Drago asks. Eret reaches for air.
-How many!? Drago asks again.
-Hundreds! A whole island full! Astrid says.
-What are you doing!? I whisper at Astrid. Eret coughs as he gets some air since Drago loosened his grip around his throat.
-I wouldn't worry about it, Eret says before Drago grips his throat again.
-My men are hunting them down as we speak! They won't know where you're hiding, I promise! Eret says, gasping for air.
-Oh yes they will! Astrid says.
-Astrid!? I whisper to her. Drago lets go of Eret and he falls onto the hard wooden floor.
-They know we're missing and they have tracking dragons! If you so much as touch us, Hiccup is gonna kick- Hiccup? Drago cuts Astrid off.
-He's no problem... really. Trust me, Eret says, voice rasped from the harsh treatment.
-He's only son of Stoick the Vast, heir to the throne at Berk, AND the greatest dragon master the world has ever seen! Astrid says, walking towards Drago. I see Eret on the floor, motioning for her to STOP TALKING.
-Astrid!? I grit my teeth.
-Dragon master? Drago asks.
-I, alone, control the dragons! He continues. His voice is harsh and frightening.
-Nope, Fishlegs says.
-Sorry! Tuffnut says and Snotlout and Ruffnut laugh. I turn around and shoot them all a glare, making them stop.
-And unless you let us go, right now, he will blast through here on his night fury, and blow your entire fleet of ships into splinters... Astrid threatens, walking around Drago.
-Then you'll be crying like babies! Ruffnut says. Snotlout and Fishlegs laugh dramatically.
-Funny and beautiful! They says. I roll my eyes.
-Eugh, Tuffnut says.
-Seriously guys? I say.
-Like babies, they always cry, Tuffnut says.

Drago looks at us in anger. Then he grabs Eret by his chin and lifts him up again.
-First there was one rider... and now all of Berk? And you led them to me, Drago says, throwing Eret away.
-Drago! Eret says as he tries to stand up.
-Stop all preparations! We must attack the dragon nests at once! Drago orders.
-We will take down their alpha! And then, all of Berk! He says and the whole trapper crew cheers.
-Drago! Eret says and stand up. Drago looks at him.
-And get rid of him, he says.
-No, Drago, please, I- A trapper throes a sword towards Eret, but D/n jumps in front of him and Stormfly shoots spikes from her tail. The trappers shoot an arrow into their sides.
-Stormfly! Astrid says
-D/n! I say.
They fall onto the floor in front of us.
-No! Me and Astrid scream.
The guards all laugh and forcefully pushes us away. I see how they tie up Eret and pushes him with us. I struggle and try to kick the guards.
-Let me go! I say.
-Stop that! A guard says. I squirm out of his grasp and kick him square in the chin. Three guards run towards me and grab me, making me still. They push us towards the end of the boat and onto a wooden platform. They push us out on the platform and Eret walks to the edge.
-Looks Refreshing... Ladies First... Eret says, smirks and motions to the water. I stand beside Astrid. I feel myself become beet red.
-You slimy little pile of Dragon-! Duck, Eret whispers and cuts me off.