Euphoria | Chapter Two

•💌•
unedited chapter
⚠ some scenes may contain some disturbing acts so please if you're not comfortable, i advise you to not read it. ⚠

After that get-together with Yoongi's group, Lisa became super close with Chaeyoung

After that get-together with Yoongi's group, Lisa became super close with Chaeyoung. The girl even persuaded Lisa to exchange numbers with her so they could talk every now and then to which the latter shyly agreed.

For Lisa, it still felt surreal that someone would even want to befriend someone like her.

For two years, she doubted that she could go back to her usual happy self. She always thought of herself as a burden to others - even though her oppa and the people around her told her otherwise. She always wanted to keep everything to herself. Always shutting people out.

But that changed when she heard JK singing on a radio one day.

For the first time after those two long years, she felt her heart beat again. She felt a sudden strange emotion within her.

She felt alive again.

And for the first time since her accident happened...

She smiled.

She was brought back from her reverie when she heard that familiar sound coming from her phone. Her smile after that was immediate - fully knowing who was calling her.

As she answered her phone, a giggle escaped her lips as she listened to the bubbly and excited voice of Chaeyoung.

"Lisa Lisa Lisa, are you doing something today?"

She shook her head but a wide grin plastered on her face as she pictured the girl on the other line bouncing on her place. "No, Chaengie. Why?"

"Oh good! I'll come by your place later, okay? There's this new dish that I learned that I wanted you to try so I'll see you later. Byeeee love you."

Then the girl hanged up the call before she could even utter a reply.

Lisa blinked her eyes, an amused chuckle escaping her lips.

After that gathering, the guys and Chaeng often times visit their house especially when they we're not busy thus, making her close to each of them.

Well, everyone except Jungkook.

Namjoon said once that Jungkook's schedule was fully packed that they even worry for their younger friend's health but unfortunately they could not do anything about it since it was the company who was arranging the latter's schedule.

"Someone looks happy." She heard her Yoongi oppa entered her study room. She bit the inside of her cheeks to prevent herself from smiling. She felt him took a seat in front of her. "What's got you all giddy?"

"It's Chaeyoung." That's all she needed to say for him to get what's happening.

Yoongi grunted playfully, "Is that girl coming here again? She was just here yesterday."