Cold Shower | Finale

•💌•
unedited chapter

"What?!" Lisa exclaimed

"I said we're so sorry, miss, but we don't have anymore rooms, well except for that room I'm offering you." The girl behind the reception counter said.

"But we can't sleep in one room with a single bed!"

"I'm so sorry. If you don't want it, why don't you try to look some where else. But I'm afraid the inn aside from us is 4.7 kilometers away."

"We'll take the room." Jungkook intercepted before Lisa could say any thing.

"Are you kidding me?" Lisa asked incredulously.

"Why? Do you want to explore more? Cause I don't. I'm tired and I want to sleep."

"Fine." She huffed

"We'll take the room, Miss." Jungkook said to the receptionist who can't seem to take her eyes off of him.

"Great. This is your room keys and our bellhop will lead you to your room. If you want anything, please don't hesitate to call." She said, smiling sweetly (or more like flirting with him in Lisa's pov) at him.

"Thanks." Jungkook smiled politely oblivious to the intention of the girl behind the counter.

•••

"Tch. She was just flirting with you, you know? I'm sure she didn't really check if there's another room available." Lisa rant as soon as they entered the room they occupied.

"I'm sure she's not." Jungkook replied as he put all their bags on one side of the room.

"Huh. Didn't you see the way she smiled at you?" Lisa raised an eyebrow at him. "She didn't even look at me when I was talking to her!"

"Wait. Is that jealousy I hear?" Jungkook teased.

"What?!" She could feel her face warming up his words. "You wish!"

"Calm down I was just kidding, okay. No need to get all riled up." Jungkook laughed. He realized that the more time he spends with her, the more he gets comfortable around her. Sure, there were times where she gets all grumpy and attack him but he is slowly getting used to it.

Lisa grunted. She, too, was starting to get comfortable around him but she doesn't want to admit it to herself for she finds it ridiculous because she's a man-hater.

"Go take a shower first. I'm sure it will help you relax. I'll call a mechanic for help first then a  room service for our dinner. What do you want to eat?"

"Anything is fine I guess." She shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly before getting a change of clothes and her toiletries from her bag then entering the bathroom.