Bliss

•💌•
unedited and unplanned chapter

Jungkook gaped at his phone screen

He and his member just landed from America and now are sitting inside their van on their way to their dorm to get their most deserve rest when something caught his attention.

He was on his phone lurking on BTS's Twitter account when one post caught his eye. 

What is this?

As fast as the lightning, he found himself logging in on his personal instagram account and open blackpinkofficial's page. What he saw on twitter was nothing compared to what he is seeing now on their official page. 

He gulped. 

What the fuck is this?!

Without thinking, he exited the application and press 0. 

"Hello?" Her sweet voice resonating in his ear after the third ring making him close his eyes, without realizing.

God now he misses her more.

"Kook?" Her concerned voice didn't escaped him, "Are you okay? Why are you breathing deeply?" 

"Ya.." He softly started, "What did I just see?"

He heard her giggle on the other line, automatically putting a smile on his face. Good thing he was wearing his mask or else his hyungs would see his wide grin and surely they will not let him live peacefully after.

As her chuckles subsided she asked, "Did you like it?" He could feel her smiling widely on the other side. 

"Is that the reason why you don't want to video call with me last night?" 

"I wanted to surprise you." 

"Oh, you have no idea." 

She laughed before saying, "You didn't answer my question."

"What question?" He teased. He could imagine her pouting, so he chuckled before composing himself and in a serious tone he answered, "I didn't like it."

"You don't?" The sadness in her voice didn't escape his ears.

"Yeah, I don't." He said seriously, intentionally pausing before saying in low voice, "Because I love it."

"Aish." She hissed as she heard him laughing.

"You seriously thought I didn't like it?" 

"Well, you said so yourself."

"Seriously, baby you know I will love anything if it involves you, right?"

"Aigoo, such a sweet talker." She replied exasperatedly but he swear he could hear a smile in her voice.

"Only to you." He purposely lowered his voice as he whispered, "Did I already tell you, you look gorgeous in your new hair color?"

"Not that I remember."

"Well, you look gorgeous in your new hair, love. It suits you really well. Too bad I already changed my hair to black. We could have had the couple look if ever."

"Yeah, and make our fans more suspicious of us." She said sarcastically, "Seriously, Jeon Jungkook can you be any more obvious?"

"What did I do?" He asked innocently. 

"Since when did March become your favorite month? And you like yellow now? And don't get me started with your interviews." 

"What's wrong with liking March? I've always loved Spring season. And yellow, doesn't it remind you of flowers?"

"What happened to 'red, black, and white are my favorite color because they represent hip-hop'?"

"I still like them. I just like yellow more."

"What about your interview? That iconic 'I know her face but I don't know her name'? Do you know how many fans tagged me on that post?"

Jungkook failed to hold his laughter this time, earning a few weird glances from his members. He cleared his throat focusing on his girlfriend again, "Ya, Lalisa. What do you want me to do? I couldn't just tell them your name and if I mention other girl's name you will surely kill me!"

"Aish, fine! I give up! You win."

He couldn't help but laugh loudly. 

Gone was his exhaustion and was replaced by pure bliss.

•••••  

Have you seen Blackpink's new teaser for 'Blackpink House'? 

Dark-haired Lisa is alive, everyone. I repeat, dark-haired is alive!

BUT WE'RE NOT. 

I ALMOST CRIED WHEN I SAW HER PIC.