Cold Shower | Chapter Two

•💌•
unedited chapter

After Lisa stormed out of her room, she walked into the kitchen to get herself a glass of water and probably to calm herself

After Lisa stormed out of her room, she walked into the kitchen to get herself a glass of water and probably to calm herself. She really couldn't stand a sight of a male species. A sight of him. Just a glimpse of him makes her whole body shiver and her blood boil.

A part of her feels sorry to him.

But only a part. Because for her every guy is the same.

She decided to stay at their living room for the meantime. She didn't want to see him, even his shadow, even for a minute.

How can I stay with him for weeks when just knowing that we breathe the same air irritates the hell out of me? She groaned.

This is all her mother's fault. But how could she blame her, when seeing her mother happy while talking to her frend awhile ago made her feel lighthearted as well. It's not often she see her mother that happy, and she promised herself not to be a selfish bitch who will obstrust that happiness.

Guess she doesn't have a choice but to go with it.

She let out a deep sigh. Her frustrations are slowly draining out her energy so she decided to take a break right there on the sofa. She closed her eyes as sleep slowly take over her.

•••

Jungkook was left dumbfounded after she went out of the room.

He doesn't want this set up as much as she does but he couldn't do anything about it because his mother said so.

And being the good son that he is, he couldn't and wouldn't go against his mother so no matter how much he hates it, he agreed.

For his mother's happiness.

His phone rings, pulling him out of his reverie.

📞Tae-tae hyung is calling...

"Hello?"

"Jungkook-ah, where are you? Yoongi hyung is looking for you."

"I'm at my mother's friend's house, hyung. I will be staying here with her for some time. My mother's wish." He explained before sighing deeply.

"Oh goodluck then" Taehyung chuckled. "By the way, Yoongi hyung asked me to tell you to be at our meeting place tomorrow 8 am sharp."

Shit! I totally forgot about it. I'm so doomed. He thought

"Uhh... Ye, hyung I'll be there. Don't worry."

"Good. I'll tell him that. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay, hyung. Bye!"