~Ch.15~

-ZOE'S P.O.V.-

She held everything in place, because of her all of us knew who we were, we all revolves around her, and now that she's gone everything shattered. All of us around her became lost and wondered why she left us, why my mom died. It's been six months and everything still seems as if it barely happened.

(6 months earlier)

"She can't be dead!! Make sure you wake her up!! Is you Don't you'll be the one on the table!!"

I watched him as he paced back and fourth looking at the hospital room. There was nothing neither of us could do, she was gone. The doctor walked out again looking terrified walking to Demanti.

"Sir...there's nothing we can do...your wife is...dead" He said softly trying to control his voice. Demanti pulled his gun out pointing it at him.

"Sir...please...calm down"

"She can't be dead!!"

"Demanti" I said looking at him but he couldn't hear me, I called out to him again but he was too focused on pulling the trigger.

"Dad!! Stop please, she gone, there's nothing neither of us can do. The doctor tried but we were too late, moms dead!" He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

He dropped the gun falling to his knees as he broke out crying, I was too late to see it, but he truly loved her. He stood besides her even when he knew she puked the come back, he was always there for her. I walked towards him kneeling down hugging him. She meant the world to the both of us and now our world is gone.

(present)

Once my mom was buried Demanti left again, he became too aggressive, lashing out at everyone who didn't follow his orders. The only thing he left behind was a letter to me saying he was going to be gone for a few months or years until he could get himself back together. I was left with the guys to look after me, but I've been staying at my old house eve since we said our last goodbye to my mom, this is the only thing I have left of hers.

I looked at myself in the mirror, how could I let myself get this bad, I grabbed the straightener straightening my hair before changing into a pair of shorts and hoodie, mom wouldn't want me to look this bad, she would tell at me for pausing my life. I applied a bit of makeup before grabbing my things and heading off to school. It hurt so much trying to move forwards but that was all I could do, the more I tried to fix things the more I would hurt myself.

I parked the car looking around me seeing people's smiles and laughters, how I wish I could be like them and forget everything for a second. I looked at the car the pulled over two parking spaces away, Daniel. I watched as he got off the car before opening the passenger seat, Stacey. She hugged him as he smiled before they walked towards a group of their friends. I got off the car walking towards the building when I heard my name being called out.

"Zoe!!! Zoe!!! Babe wait up!!!" I looked behind me seeing Felix, one of the football players. I watched as he walked up to me with a stupid smirk on his face.

"What do you want?"

"It's been awhile since you came to school looking this hot, makes me wonder if you're truly sad after all"

"Is that all...good because I have to go to class" I was about to walk away when he walked in front of me.

"Let's make a deal, one night with me and I'll erase that frown from your face, after all most of these guys are dying to be with you"

"Aside from you being a jerk, you're also a sick person, keep dreaming because it'll never happen"

He walked closer to me grabbing my chin making me look at him. I was about to slap him when someone grabbed his wrist pushing him away from me.

"Let me make this clear because it'll be the first and last time I say it, don't you ever touch her, look at her, think of her or even breath next to her because if you do I'll make sure to pay you a visit"

Felix looked at him before walking away. I looked at his back realizing it was him, Jack. He turned around looking at me, he cut his hair, he didn't have the curls anymore. He got a new tattoo on his neck. I slapped him before walking away.

He leaves for five months without telling me and comes back a new person without giving me a heads up, what's up with everyone trying to disappear from my life, first Daniel then him, who's next Jonah or Eben. I walked to the restroom setting my things on the sink before hearing the door open and close, then the sound of the lock.

"You were gone and now you come back all new without saying a word..." He spun me around making me look at him.

"You slapped me and think you won't face the consequences" His eyes pierced through my skin making me fear him.

"You deserved it after leaving like that, making me wonder why you didn't tell me anything"

"You missed me?"

"No! Me miss you, oh please as if!"

He pushed me closer to the bathroom sink before lifting me up placing me on top as he moved in between my legs. I looked at him seeing how close he was.

"I'm sorry I left without saying anything, but I couldn't stand seeing you sad, it reminded me of myself and I didn't want anyone to get hurt so I left thinking it was the best choice but now I see it wasn't, because I hurt you even more" He moved my hair behind my ear.

"I won't leave again"

"Promise"

"I promise I won't leave again"

I nodded looking at him, Jack was the only person that could make me feel like this, I don't know when it started or how it started but I'm falling for him, head over heels.

He leaned closer kissing me, I froze for a second trying to wrap my mind around it, he's kissing me. I closed my eyes kissing him back feeling his hands on my back. I wrapped my arms around him as he kissed me harder. He pulled away as he began kissing my neck finding my sweat spot making me melt in his arms. I bit my lip trying not to make any sound but his touch dominated me. His hands made their way under may shirt. He was about to take it off by the bell rang making me snap back to reality. I looked at him realizing what we were doing.

"Shit I'm going to be late" I hoped off the sink grabbing my things before walking to class fixing my hair.

"Wow Zoe you must be out of your mind, what were you thinking" I said to myself before realizing I left my phone with him. I looked behind me, nope, there was no way I was going back.

-Thank You For Reading, Make Sure To Vote-