~Ch.8~

-JACK'S P.O.V.-

"Your first two classes will be with me, Jonah will be in your third and fifth, Eben will be in your fourth and sixth. Got it?" I looked at her but she wasn't paying attention, she was busy looking at Daniel.

"Zoe...Zoe I'm talking to you" I said getting mad.

"I know, I'm listening"

"Well it sure doesn't seem like it, you're busy looking at blue eyes over there"

"What's up with you, why don't you like him?" She got up and began walking away.

"Jack...leave her, she won't do anything stupid" Eben said holding my shoulder.

"If she escapes it's on you"

"She won't"

I sat back down and looked at Daniel as he looked at me. It must hurt seeing your girl with another man. I smirked at him before looking away.

-ZOE'S P.O.V.-

I got up and walked out of the cafeteria heading into the restrooms. I walked in one of the stalls locking it and sitting on the toilet. I looked at the phone Jack had given me, every call or text or search I made would be sent directly to him. I couldn't contact Daniel and ask for help or Jack would find out. I looked at the floor thinking of a way I could get out of here when someone slipped a note under the stall and walked into the stall next to me. I grabbed the note and opened it.

'Hey girl, it's Christina. Daniel asked me to come and check on you, how are you?'

"Christina" I whispered.

"Did they give you a phone" She whispered back at me.

"Yes"

"Come out"

I walked out of the stall waiting for her to come out as well. She walked out and placed her hand in fornt of me. I looked at her confuse when she looked st the phone in my hand. I handed it over to her as she walked to the sink counter. She owned her bag and took out a cord which she connected with her tablet.

"Okay, we're good"

"What are you doing?"

"You didn't think they would find a way to listen to what you were saying did you?"

"I don't know"

"This phone has a voice recorder, everything you say is behind recorded and listened to, which is why I connected it to my tablet, it'll prevent any recording to happen, but you have to be careful what you say around it"

"I see...did Corbyn teach you this"

"Yeah, the perks of dating him" I smiled at her.

"But we can talk about that anytime, where are staying? They're not mistreating you are they? Better yet isn't this kidnapping?"

"Overall I'm okay...I thought I could report it as kidnapping but I can't"

"Why? Are they threatening you?"

"No, but my mom...she handed custody to them. As long as the custody is with them and they are listed as my guardians then I can't leave"

"What?!" I turned around seeing Daniel standing at the door.

"Da-Daniel What are you doing here? This is the girls restroom"

"Why did your mom hand them your custody?!"

"I...I don't know"

He stood there looking at me, I looked down at his hands as they turned into fists, he was getting mad.