~Ch.10~

-ZOE'S P.O.V.-

I looked out the window of the room seeing the sun begin to rise as it covered the sky. The sunrise and sunset was always beautiful, it's always been beautiful. I looked at the time on my phone, I still had some time before school started. I decided to head into the shower. I wrapped myself with a towel before walking into the closet. I was able to recover some of my clothes and items from my house. I changed into a pair of capri jeans and hoodie before walking downstairs to the dinning table.

"Morning Miss Zoe"

"Good morning, just Zoe please"

"You know I can't do that, if Mr.Jack finds out he'll have us fired"

"Okay, but when it's just us two then just Zoe" She nodded her head before walking back into the kitchen.

I watched as the guards cane in sitting down at the table. No one sat on either side of me, why? Well Jack's orders. Except for Drew, my personal body guard. He's older than me by two years making him nineteen while I'm seventeen.

"Morning Zoe, how did you sleep?"

"Good thank you, and you?"

"Good too, so what's the schedule today?"

"Same as any other day, school and come back here"

I watched as they brought out breakfast placing it on the dinning table. I looked at the seat next to me before looking at the two empty seats in front of me, they've been gone for two weeks already. That day Demanti came he took Jack, Jonah and Eben. Eben said goodbye and told me not to worry, they had to be somewhere. Jonah also said goodbye but Jack, he didn't say anything in fact he didn't even look at me as he left. They left in a rush and haven't cane back, since then Drew has been by my side at school.

"Better eat up Zoe before we arrive late to school"

"I'm not really hungry, I'll grab my things so we can head out"

I got up excising myself before heading upstairs to my room and grabbing my things. I grabbed my sneakers and phone before walking downstairs. I watched as the guards ran around in chaos.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing, Nothing come on let's get going" Drew pulled my arm as we headed outside.

"Drew what's going on?"

"Nothing, don't worry"

"Drew!"

"Okay...we're moving"

"What?"

"We're moving houses, by the time we come out of school we'll be living somewhere else"

"Wait, why?"

"I'm not sure, boss orders"

"He called you?"

"Yup, and the rest of our team, he said we would be living somewhere else. All our stuff will be moved out, don't worry the maids will handle your things. Now let's get going before we arrive late"

He grabbed my arms as we walked outside. I put on my shoes before walking inside the car as we drove to school.

"What's really going Drew?"

"Nothing, just moving houses"

"That's not the reason, you're hiding something from me and I'll find out"

I sat back on the seat as he continued driving to school. I looked at the phone in my head debating whether or not I should call Eben, something must have happened for Jack to order us to move to a different house. I ignored the thought and looked up once we arrived to school.