~Ch.11~

-Thank You For Giving Me 1k Reads. Hope You Enjoy The Chapter-

-JONAH'S P.O.V.-

"Ah...wow that hurts!!"

"Well if you stopped moving then maybe it would hurt as much"

I looked at her as she blew in my wound before placing some more disinfecting gel on it. She placed the bandage on it before looking at me.

"There, you're all done"

"Thanks"

She nodded before gathering the trash and throwing it away. I looked at her with curiosity, how it someone so pure looking and nice had to come inside this world, a world filled with violence and crime. She wasn't meant for this.

"Eben, you're back"

"Zoe, someone is here to see you" I looked at her as she looked at me.

"Who?"

"I think you should go check yourself, Drew take her to the library"

We watched as she walked away with Drew. I looked at Eben as he sat in front of me.

"Who?" I asked wondering who it was.

"Her mother"

"Oh...Demanti let her come"

"Yeah, I think it was a good idea she came"

"Why?"

"Something is about to change and Zoe is going to need us by her side, after all this last week she's been taking care of us making sure we're okay"

"What do you mean?"

"You'll find out soon"

-ZOE'S P.O.V.-

Who could be here to see me? I couldn't think of anyone except for one person but she couldn't come no matter what. I continued filling Drew as we made our way to the library.

"I'll be down the hall if you need anything"

"Thank you" He nodded before walking down the hall. The two guards next to the door stepped aside allowing me to open the door. I walked in closing the door behind me before looking around.

"Mom?" There next to the window stood the one person in this world that always stood by myself my mom. She had a white dress on with her hair down looking beautiful than ever. I ran to her hugging her as she returned the hug pressing a kiss on my head.

"Mom it's actually you" I said trying to hold my tears but it was impossible.

"Baby don't cry, you're going to make me cry"

"I've missed you so much mom"

"You have no idea how much I've missed you" She said cupping my fave examining it.

"You've lost weight, have you not been eating?"

"I don't that much of an appetite now a days"

"Baby I know it's hard but you need to eat, it's for your own health"

"I could say the same thing about you mom" It's true, looking at her now she looks different, pale and sad.

"Mom are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know"

"You're here" I turned around seeing Demanti walk in smiling at us. I looked at my mom she was smiling.