Chapter 7

Oh, my art actually posted this time! Ugh... Art by me, hope you enjoy!

Before

"We don't know what she remembers or not. The Beta rejuvenator must not have whipped everything and it's showing me rivers of what she remembers and what she doesn't. What she can remember and what she chooses to ignore" Taking off her glasses she gazes at the two of us.

"All I know is that no matter what I see. (Y/N) is there with her."

Me...? Well, of course, I see myself with Spinel no matter what happens.

but

"How do we get her back?"

Now

"It may be a bit different from last time. But from I can tell she seems to be getting feelings back really quickly..." Steven walks up slowly to Spinel and me. Though she was pushing me gently behind her, not wanting to take a chance with him being near me. It sweet but wasn't making this any easier, Steven also seemed to be getting tired of Spinel but held his composure "Spinel. Do you remember the Garden?"

"The Garden...?"

"Pink Diamond. Remember her? Do you remember this gem?" Lifting his top he shows the diamond that was embedded into his stomach.

Even I was confused, Pink Diamond must have been the main cause of what gave Spinel all the pain she induced in her life. Was Steven planning to bring her back by all the bad memories she had... It seemed like there wasn't even any good ones.

"P-Pink Diamond..." She wasn't doing good, almost as if she wanted to throw up. Spinel started getting sweaty as she stumbled away from us to the side of the room. Looking at Steven "Sh-she... you..." Violently tugging at her perfectly shaped pigtail hearts on her head, it begins to tangle up with strands of hair falling and sticking out.

"Spinel!? Steven, what's happening to her?!" My eyes widen seeing the once happy gem now panicking on the sidelines. This wasn't right! We can't just force all this stuff onto her and make her relive every single horrible thing thats happened to her alone! "Spinel it's alright! It's okay, I'm here." Rushing up to her. Spinel's eyes widen in fear as I pull her into a big embrace.

"Why..." Tears drip down and land on my shoulder. "Why does everything hurt i-inside!"

I say nothing but let Spinel spill out her emotions. Seeing her like this ached my heart. I couldn't stand it, why did this have to happen to someone as special as her?

"Steven..."

"Y-yes...?"

"Leave Spinel to me. I think it'll be best"

Pearl steps forwards hesitantly "(Y/N), you don't know what you're getting yourself into! None of us does! Who knows what can happen. It could not be safe..."

"We should leave it to her. If anyone could help Spinel it's (Y/N)" The fusion speaks up., rapidly getting heads turning her way.

"WHATT!? Garnet what has gotten into you!?" Amethyst blurts out "Like yeah I get it. Spinel and (Y/N) get along... But well... Just LOOK at her! Spinel's having one of her breakdowns as we speak!"

"Yeah... (Y/N) please... I know you want to help but we don't know what we're getting ourselves into." Walking closer I could feel the gaze of his eyes on me. "We should talk about this before jumping in, and also get that wound a look. Spinel will be fine but right now we should make sure that you're alright."