Authors Note

!! IF YOU WANT TO PROPERLY ENJOY THE STORY JUST READ THIS !!

Updates EVERY Tuesday

Yo, i wrote this story mostly on a laptop so if you're reading it on a phone then they might be kinda long paragraphs but on a laptop, they're not long.

Also, I'm sorry I'm one of those authors that gives you an image of what Y/n looks like when it's supposed to be you. You can change that up in your mind as you read. I'm not a good writer yet, describing Y/n helps build the scene and mood of the story for me. I'm sorry, writing the story at a Y/n POV is easier than writing it at another idols POV or just a made up character (it's just not the same). Plus from what I've seen, people really like the readerxidol ff's, sooooo.

I spent a lot of time writing this, i had the idea for months but i never got to writing it. When i did i wrote like once a week but not much. I never had time but i like the way its coming out. - Author, November 11, 2019. I totally forgot I was writing this, schools been keeping me busy, I don't want to start publishing until I have chapters in case i take a break from writing unintentionally. - Author, May 5, 2020.

It doesn't get to the romance very quick, be patient. I like character build up and small scenes leading up to big things. I hope you like the story though. The second and third and maybe fourth chapters might be boring and cringey, I know, I'm sorry.

I want this story to feel as much like a book as possible as you read. It's not just Y/n and Taehyung getting together. There's full chapters on scenes and characters that do not involve Taehyung much like a book. It's not a book but a story constructed like a book. Thank you :)