Chapter 18

From Sophie: Hope you had a good night last night ;) Xxx

You woke up from a text next to your bed and blushed as though Sophie could see you. Grinning, you put your phone down and turned back to Grant; propping yourself up and laying a gentle kiss on his head. He suddenly leapt up and turned to you, tickling you and laying kisses all over your face.

“OI!” You squeal and scream quietly through the laughter from his tickles. “GET OFF ME!” Grant laughs only to proceed to tickle you once more and you both freeze as your phone starts ringing.

Sophie was calling, you giggled and pushed Grant off you “Hey Soph! How’s you?”

Grant shouted so Sophie could hear “I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD REASON FOR CALLING! YOU TOTALLY JUST INTERUPTED OUR TICKLE FIGHT!” You widen your eyes at Grant and tell him to ‘Shh’ so you can hear what Sophie was saying.

“Ahahaha put me on speaker a minute babe?” You did as she asked and said

“You're on!”

“Sorry Grant for interrupting your tickle fight! Glad to hear you had fun last night though?” Sophie giggled and you both froze blushing. “…I take it from your stunned silence I'm right… you know, if you had said something or protested right there and then I might have believed you… but you definitely just confirmed my accusation! Blame yourselves love birds!”

“SOPHIE!” You squealed down the phone as Grant raises his eyebrows and winks at you, smirking playfully, and you slap his arm in return, rolling your eyes. “and may I ask WHY did you call?!” You say trying to change the subject as Sophie laughs again.

“Partly to embarrass you… also because I was wondering whether you wanted to grab a coffee – double dates?!”

“You're still on speaker Soph…!” You say at her mention of double dates. “However… that would be awesome!”

“Oh awks… hey Grant… still! Haha, good! I have someone who wants to see you as well!” Grant gave you a worried look fearing it to be Alex “Same for you Grant, cannot wait to see your faces!” The worry turned to utter confusion as you finished the conversation, deciding to meet up in about an hour at the coffee shop in the high street, there was only one (surprisingly) so you all knew where you were going.

“She called a bit early didn’t she??” Grant asked, you looked at the clock, it was already 11am!

“Apparently not babe! Its 11!”

“What!? Wow… we really were up late!” He smirked at you and you blushed shaking your head.

“You're unbelievable!” You say giving him a quick peck on his lips and throwing on some disco pants, a small bando top, a kimono and wedge black heels. You put on some burgundy lipstick and some eyeliner before turning back around to Grant and saying “what?!” at his dumb struck face.

“You!” He replied “That should be illegal! It only took you like ten seconds as well!”

“Fool” You say giggling and scrambling over the bed to where Grant was, he had on some skinny jeans so far, but hadn’t got any further than that from watching you. “I like it” you said

“Like what?”

“You're outfit…”

“Babe I don’t even have a shirt on…”

“I like it.” You said and you raised your eyebrows at him, before standing and tenderly kissing his lips, you ran your hands over his smooth back as he placed his hands on your waist and did the same beneath your kimono. Pulling away you looked at his abs and bit your nail as though in deep thought “I mean… sometimes… why do t-shirts even exist…?!” Grant burst out laughing and you slap his chest.