🍋 UraSaka//うらさか 🍋

Start from the beginning

That's all he had said before setting down the mug to go to his own room.

Full of curiousity, Sakata sat down his own cup and followed the elder wherever he was going.
Of course it wasn't the first time the redhead visited him, but he still felt a little shy about moving about like it was his own apartment.

Noticing that Urata had been going to his own room, the younger was about to return to the living room but as he saw Urata remove his glasses and untie his tie in a swift motion, the latter now hanging loose, he couldn't tear his gaze away from him.
He just stood in the hallway, watching.

In one hand, he held his  glasses while he unbuttoned his white button-up that he, formerly underneath a tidy blazer that had already been taken off, was wearing.
He was looking down, hair covering his face due to him tilting his head as he seemed completely indifferent.

After unbuttoning every button except for the last three ones, he stopped to completely untie his tie first, as well as lay it aside.
His glasses were laid on his bed as well, as he turned his body while doing so, unconsciously showing off just a bit too much.

Sakata gulped at the sight.
He always knew that his best friend was handsome, but the alcohol in his veins let him feel...

Different.

He took one step closer, shutting the door behind him, taking yet another step.

Urata turned around at the sudden noise, his eyes widening for a second before calming down again.

"Sakata? What are you doing here?"

The brunette male visibly relaxed again, which Sakata was able to see even clearer from the other's chest muscles tensing, then relaxing again.

The shirt only covered a small part of his stomach, the unopened buttons not providing very much to cover his chest.

Sakata was not prepared to speak, though, and tried stuttering out his reply nervously.

"Oh, I was just- I wanted to know where you were going-"

"So you just followed me?"

"W-Well-"

The elder hummed in question, visibly thinking about what to do next.
His conclusion was to unbotton his shirt completly, folding it neatly and laying it aside.

Sakata's cheeks blushed furiously as he took a step back.

"Wh-What are you doing?"

"Hah? Undressing, what does it look like?"

"B-But why?"

Urata shrugged his shoulders, the other trying hard not to focus on his prominent collarbones too much.

"I wanna be comfortable while sleeping, I was planning on changing clothes before, too."

He then turned his back towards the younger, putting away his folded shirt.

"Before I was interrupted."

He did not sound like he was mad, luckily, and had a rather amused tone. The elder seemed far too casual about the situation.

Sakata assumed it was the alcohol that led him to these actions, as the elder would never do something like that.
Undressing in front of him, that is.

"I- I'm sorry, I was just curious, and-"

"Don't sweat it. But if you're here anyways..."

He moved closer, making the redhead back up against the closed door, his arms on either side of his head.