Session 5: June 1, 2019

Question: What does mate mean?

Answer: No today.

Additional notes: I believe he means 'not today,' as in, he will tell me later. I tried to get him to divulge more information, but he just shook his head.

Session 6: June 2, 2019

Question: What year were you born?

Answer:

Additional notes: The Project decided not to answer this one. He tried to claw through the glass separating us. Again.

Session 11: June 7, 2019

There were no questions today. Instead, we gave him a children's book to read. He shrugged before nodding slightly when I asked if he could read it. This is good, it means he is capable of human-like intellect. That, and he has, at some point, learned how to read.

Session 12: June 8, 2019

We tested the Project's hearing today. He responds to sounds undetectable to human ears, which suggests he has advanced hearing similar to that of a canine.

Session 13: June 9, 2019

Question: What year were you born? (Track 02)

Answer: 1605 (With stuttering)

Additional Notes: I'm not really sure what I was expecting his answer to be, but it definitely wasn't that. This proves our theory that he doesn't age.

Session 16: June 12, 2019

There were no questions today, just observing. He gets sick over the weekends. We don't know why, though. He is also more...whiny...after I have missed more than one day. He has also stopped eating.

Session 17, June 13, 2019

He shifted today--in front of me. It was terrifying. He tried to get through the glass again. It's cracked now. I would have tried to stop him, but his aggression seemed to be aimed at me.

Session 30: June 26, 2019

This project is becoming increasingly strange. I have interviewed Theseus IN his cell for the last three days. He is clingy and touchy. I can't go two minutes without him trying to touch me in some way. He still calls me Mate. The way he says it though... He says it with tenderness and, dare I say, Love.

Session 40: July 5, 2019

I can't believe it.

I think I love him. This connection... it's different from everything I have ever known. It is this unexplainable thing that draws me in like a moth to a flame. He says it is because we are mates. The way I feel when he touches me, the way he nuzzles his nose in my neck, his breath on my lips... it is something I can't even begin to describe.
**

The Tekula Project

Dr. Henry K. Vanderwall

DAY 420

The girl and the Project are gone.

She took him and ran. Why? Because they fell in love.

This was never a good idea. I should have gotten rid of her when I had the chance.

She couldn't have possibly found out, could she? Killing the project was our only way to move forward. We have another way to achieve our goal of a new military weapon, the Project was no longer necessary. I assume she wished to save him.

Euthanasia was our only way to cover up his existence. He was a loose end that needed to be dealt with.

I have been given orders not to pursue the couple, but to return to the new Project.

TEKULA: SUBJECT ZERO