Chapter 50

We see y/n in the forest he was found in along with a woman called Lisa Lisa who was the person that sent the note to him that was telling him to come meet her in the area that he was found in by Gabriel. After a talk with Michael he decided to go and when he went there, he met Lisa Lisa and she told him about who she was, about his parents and the power that she spoke about which was very effective against supernatural beings and it turned out to be a power called 'Hamon.' It was a technique taught to Lisa Lisa and y/n's parents by the Shinto Goddess of the sun, Ameterasu. As y/n's parents were hamon users, y/n was born as a natural born user and all he needed to learn how to access it and Lisa Lisa said that she would train him and y/n was determined to learn.

Y/n pov:

After the mysterious woman Lisa Lisa had told me her identity and told me everything I needed to know about my parents and who they were, she then showed me the power she was talking about, Hamon. It was mindblowing, it could heal wounds and it used the power of the sun!

She told me about how it was thought to them by the Shinto Goddess Of The Sun, Ameterasu who my parents and her prayed to on the daily. She said I could learn it as my parents were hamon users and that I was a natural born user.

"So where do we start?" I ask her and she started to explain something, "listen y/n, Breathing affects your blood. Your blood carries oxygen you inhale. The oxygen in your blood affects your body's cells. Your cells are your body. Like ripples in the water, beating properly creates Hamon in your body, and that creates energy!"

She suddenly punched me and I was caught off guard because it seemed that her arm had extended beyond it's own length.

"How?" I asked her and she smiled and said, "it's called a Zoom Punch! I dislocated my shoulder and extended my arm. Hamon energy dulls the pain!" I calmed down slightly and she lightly hit my head and said, "Y/n, do not break your rhythm. Hamon angry is sensitive to emotional disturbances!" I nod and calm down breathing regularly.

"So how long will this training last?" I asked her and she said, "I don't know, it depends on how good you're at with it!" She says and I nodded when an idea came onto my head. 'If I use my own technique Boost, I should be able to learn it much faster and maybe even combine the two techniques to form a new move?'

"Hey Elizabeth?" She turned to me as I continued, "so do you know about the red dragon of domination, Ddraig?" I asked her and she nodded. "Yes I have heard many tales of him but why is he important right now?" She asked me and I smirked.

"Well because he developed his 'boost technique' and I can use it!" I said and she was shocked, "you can?" She asked me and I nodded and shouted, "Boost!" As my power increased she felt it and said, "that's amazing!"

"I know but I was wondering if I could use it to learn Hamon faster and maybe even develop my own technique by combining the two?" I asked her and she stopped to think for a second and said, "it should work and you would definitely be able to learn Hamon faster!" I smiled.

I breathed in and I could feel the Hamon coursing through my veins as I generated my first Hamon.

I was impressed, it felt so natural and something that I was destined to learn and use it but I wanted it to be much stronger so I shouted, "BOOST!" immediately I felt my own power increase but importantly I felt my Hamon increased as it turned in...

I was impressed, it felt so natural and something that I was destined to learn and use it but I wanted it to be much stronger so I shouted, "BOOST!" immediately I felt my own power increase but importantly I felt my Hamon increased as it turned into an aura of sorts

I could see the shock on Elizabeth's face when she saw my power on display, "that's incredible!" She said and I nodded.

I went up to Lisa Lisa and rested my hand on her shoulder and said, "I wanna thank you for teaching me this technique!" She smiled and said, "it's no problem. It was my duty to teach you and it's an honor!"

I hugged her as she hugged back and I said, "also thank you for telling me about my parents, I may not have ever seen them or known them but it's nice to know about my origins and I promise I'll make Rizevim pay!"

She nodded and say, "thank you! I'm sure your parents would be proud of you!" I nodded. "I have to leave now, but promise me you won't tell anyone you saw me" she said and I nodded, "i promise."

She then waved me goodbye and started to walk away as I began doing the same. After a few minutes of walking I felt a huge power surge right in the location of my house so I began moving faster.

Rimuru then appeared next to me and he said, "master, we have an emergency!" I grew focused and asked, "what's happening?" He then told me everything, "The Khaos Brigade are there!"

"For what reason?" I asked him and he said, "they say they've come for you but they say this time, they won't take no for an answer!" I immediately got angry and what Rimuru said after didn't help my situation one bit.

"They also are attacking Ayumi!" He said and I immediately set my sets on beating them up so I said, "thank you for telling me this Rimuru!" I said and he nodded and said, "no problem master!" I chuckled and ruffled his hair as he dissapeared.

"Now they've come for a fight, well I've been itching for a good fight also I'll get to test out my Hamon!" I said as I continued walking to my house and after a while I reached.

I smirked and cracked my knuckles as my eye changed to when I'm in wrathful.

_______________________________________

Wow, we're at 50 chapters! I'm honestly shocked that we reached this number of chapters as I only predicted that I would hit 25 chapters but I'm extremely happy at all the reads and votes I accumulated on this journey. Thanks to everyone that sticks around for every time I post a new chapter and I promise that I'll keep working hard on these chapters. As always, I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and until next time, ✌