Chapter 15

We see y/n and three members of Rias Gremory's peerage more specifically Koneko, Kiba and Issei. Apparently one of Issei's friends had been kidnapped by a group of fallen Angel's lead by Raynare and y/n had a sneaking suspicion that the girl that was talking about was the girl that healed his so called injured arm because she had gone to that abandoned church they were at currently. Anyways y/n had a score to settle with Raynare, and he wanted to know the name of the girl that possessed the sacred gear that healed him the other day.

Y/n pov:

Here I was standing outside of an abandoned church ready to go hellblazing on an abandoned church. Oh did I mention I was joined by Kiba, Koneko and Issei. Apparently they've come here to rescue their friend that was kidnapped by fallen Angel's laid by Raynare. ' I wonder if hes talking about that girl that helped me the other day when I encountered her.' "Can you tell me who is this girl you're trying to save?,' and he answered, "her name is Asia Argento, she has a sacred gear called Twilight Healing and the fallen angels are trying to extract her sacred gear.'

'I was right, but if they are trying to extract her sacred gear that means that shes gonna die, if they succeed, I've gotta save her and deal with Raynare!,' I thought confidently while grinning and I then I heard Issei ask, "how are we planning to enter the church?," and Koneko responded, "like this," and I thought, 'so blunt!' I thought but soon grew a confident grin and got focused because I knew Freed was gonna be here and also Raynare and I was gonna enjoy kicking and beating up both of their asses.

So we walking in and I shouted, "hello Freed, guess whose back!," I waited for a response when said person came out of his hiding spot. "Well if it isn't the masked guy and the devils, it seems that you two are playing together!," he said and I chuckled.

"Where are you guys hiding Asia?," I heard Issei ask and Freed replied, "who that devil loving whore of a sister, shes in that basement down there!," he pointed to the door on the floor. 'Wow, that sounds like those guys on craigslist.' I thought and snickered. Then Freed continued, "but if you wanna get to her, you'll have ti go through me!," he shouted and lunged at us.

Before I could react tho, Kiba blocked him with his sword and said, "sorry, I cannot allow you to get in our way," he said and knocked Freed away and rushed at Freed but Freed knocked him away, "not bad for a devil!," he said but Kiba said, "you're good, but I can't continue, NOW!," he shouted and I guess it was some kind of signal because Koneko immediately started to attack him with punches and I joined in and Issei joined in and summoned his sacred gear and punched him. I decided to help them so I rushed in and punched him and he flew into a well yelling, "crap baskets!,".

 I decided to help them so I rushed in and punched him and he flew into a well yelling, "crap baskets!,"