Chapter 42

We see y/n laying down on his bed, thinking all about everything that he had happened yesterday. Firstly he cashed in on the favor that Ddraig had owed him. He had asked Ddraig to teach him the 'boost' ability that Ddraig had developed a long time ago during his many and long fights against Albion in the past before he became a sacred gear. Y/n had to train and push past his limits so much so that he turned unconscious. After he regained his consciousness, Ddraig told him that he had to meditate in order to learn how to get all of that built up energy he gained during his training and when he meditated, it worked out because he learnt how to control all of that energy so he now could boost his power anytime and he knew that could come in handy alot of times during his fights. Ddraig also gave him one of his treasures that he 'collected' from Tiamat, 'Gae Bolg,' a spear that always aimed for the heart, it also had two functions and it was best used as an offensive spear and only strong people can wield it so that's another thing that he earned from Ddraig.

Y/n pov:

I was laying down in my bed and thinking about my training with Ddraig, yesterday and how I had learnt the 'boost ability' and how it increased my strength. I also gained a new weapon in Gae Bolg, a treasure that Ddraig gave me that once belonged to Tiamat.

I was in a happy mood which was very strange for me as I was always in a dreary mood usually but I was actually happy today.

I started to walk down the stairs and I saw Ayumi finishing up with breakfast and when she saw me she said, "you're in a good mood today!," and I grinned and said, "ofcourse I am, yesterday, I learnt a new technique and now I'm even more stronger than I was before!"

She smiled and said, "I'm glad, you know everyone in Heaven is glad that you're helping them, it means alot to us!", I chuckled and said, "I told you guys before, there's no need to thank me!." She nodded and finished setting up breakfast.

When we finished eating breakfast, we began walking towards school.

*timeskip*

When I arrived at school, I saw Rias talking with her peerage and I smirked and a thought came into my head and I increased my power level and I saw the devil's eye widen and then they started to walk towards me.

Kiba was the first one to speak up and he asked me, "y/n, did you get stronger?," and I nodded and said, "yes I did!."

Rias then asked me, "by what means did you use to get stronger in such short time?," I just chuckled and answered her by saying, "none of your business but well let's just say, I had a little 'boost,' in my training!" She nodded confused

Issei turned to Ayumi and asked her, "do you know what he's talking about?," and she responded, "no, he didn't tell me what he had done to get so strong, but I also felt his increase in strength!."

Kiba then told me, "hey, man I want to ask you something later, if that's ok with you?," and I nodded and said, "ofcourse anytime, I'm always ready!" He nodded with a smile.

I then told them, "class is about to start so me and Ayumi have to leave now!," and they nodded and we all began walking to class.

While walking towards class, I remembered that I wanted to ask Ayumi something, "hey, Ayumi noticed you were looking at Xenovia with a scowl, what's up with that?"

She sighed and said, "well its because she became a devil. The reason I'm angry is that Xenovia was trained by one of the best in the church, Griselda Quarta! She's super lucky to get taught by her, do you know how much kids in heaven wanted to get taught by here, but never got the chance! I was one of them and she's even a wielder of Durandal, it's a shame that she's a devil now, she could've been a perfect warrior for heaven!"

I nodded and said, "yes, that's the unfortunate truth, but we've gotta push on like we always do in the name of Heaven!" We both nodded and went and sat down in our respective seats as class was about to begin.

*timeskip*

School had finished and then as me and Ayumi began walking out of the class in order to head home, Kiba began walking towards us, 'he's probably gonna ask me what he was going to, this morning,' I told myself.

When he reached us he said, "you probably know what I'm gonna talk to you about!," and I chuckled and said, "yes, I know, you were gonna ask me something?," he nodded and began.

He told me, "I was wondering if you would be willing to train me?," and I raised an eyebrow and asked, "what do you mean?," and he answered, "well, you're a great swordsman and as you know I'm a knight so I wanna be the best that I can be and you're the best guy that can ask considering Rias won't train me properly so will you?"

I thought about it for a couple of seconds and answered, "I guess I can, you've been a great friend to me so far and what friend would I be if I deny you? So yeah, I'll train you!," he smiled and thanked me.

I then told him, "I've gotta think about the timing because of school and so on, so I'm gonna decide that and tell you later," and he nodded and said, "that's perfectly fine with me, just tell me whenever its the perfect time and I'll be there!," I nodded and began to walk away with Ayumi.

Before I could leave, Rias started to approach me and she shouted to me, "please wait!," and I grew annoyed and turned to her and asked, "what do you want? I'm tired and I want to go home!"

She told me, "my brother wants to meet you today?," I grew shocked and asked her, "what would the current Lucifer want with me?," she shrugged and said, "I don't know, he just told me to inform you," I just sighed and told her, "I'll come then."

I turned to Ayumi and asked her, "do you want to come also?", and she shook her head and said, "I can't come, Gabriel wanted to talk to me about something," and I nodded and said, "that's fine, I'll talk to you later," with that she began to walk away.

Rias then motioned for me to follow her and I began to walk behind her. I asked her, "where are we going?," and she said, "he's currently at the ORC so that's where we going," I nodded.

When we got there, I immediately saw Sirzechs and his wife and queen, Grayfia sitting on the chairs, when he saw me, he stood up and shook my hand.

He then said, "it's nice, to finally meet you, y/n l/n!," and I smiled and said, "it's nice to finally meet you, Sirzechs Lucifer!," we both smirked and nodded.

I then asked him, "so why have you called me here?," and he grinned and said, "I want you to fight someone!"

_______________________________________

A/n: this is the 42nd chapter of my story, I hope you enjoy it and until next time, ✌