Chapter 6

After hearing that they would be starting school on a Monday not a Friday, the dynamic duo of Ayumi and y/n decided to just chill by themselves and maybe watch some TV and play some video games over the weekend but unfortunately, as is always, the weekends run out and finish fast so Monday came faster than expected so they had to be start school on this day.To say y/n was nervous would be an understatement, as he as never been to school or a place which had alot of people in it at one time so he nervous but he was determined to push through it as he didn't want to let Michael and the rest of Heaven down.

Y/n pov:

'Todays, the first day of school, I've gotta stay calm and focused,' I said to myself but It was easier said than done as I was getting nervous and more nervous by the second but I decided to just go with the flow so I picked up my bag and left my bedroom which now that I'm looking at it, looks really magnificent but again too over the top and too extravagant for my taste.

*this is how his bedroom looks like*

I started to walk downstairs and when I reached there, I noticed Ayumi sitting on one of the sofas, "Good morning, Ayumi~chan!" I told her and she looked me and replied, "Good morning to you too but y/n why are you using 'chan' next to my name?" She asked me and my reply was, "well I figured since we are gonna be living in Japan from now on, I might as well get accustomed to some of the traditions and customs and since you were the closest person to me here, I figured that I should start to call you, 'Ayumi~chan' from now on," she looked me shocked but with a slight blush on her face but I ignored it. 'I also didn't tell her that I know the word 'chan' from the Jojo bizarre adventure sub, but she doesn't need to know that.' I said to myself.

After that, she told me that she had finished preparing breakfast and I nodded happily, after we finished eating breakfast we started to get started on walking to school which I have to do from now on, so I tried to get accustomed.

*Timeskip to Kuoh Academy*

After walking for like ten minutes, we finally reached Kuoh Academy, and we started to walk to our class and as we were walking, I heard the same comments about both of us from Friday and I just sighed and ignored them. I asked myself, 'these people are like some kind of news reporters, everytime they see something they have to go and ramble about it and they're just doing it cause I'm hanging out with Ayumi, like c'mon get a life or something, don't they have school to think about,?' I asked myself and when I looked at Ayumi, she also looked frustrated so I motioned to her for us to walk faster and so we did.