Chapter 2.1

We see Y/n 16 years after the events that lead to him being found by Grayfia and recruited into Hell. It happened 16 years ago, when Sirzechs was alerted by a large surge of energy radiating from a forest near to Kuoh.

After manifesting herself into the Kuoh Forest, Grayfia made her way to the location of the energy where she saw a group of Fallen angels and a stray devil working together. After dispatching all of them, she quickly found out that the source of the energy... was a human baby.

Although she was very shocked to say the least, she took him to Hell where after some convincing, manage to convince Sirzechs to keep him.

What future lies await for Y/n? Read to find out!

Y/n Pov:

It had been some 16 years since I had been assimilated into Hell. Though I still received angry glares and insults at my way. I could understand why.

I had been given the name Y/n L/n, a name given to me by Grayfia.

When you're a human, that gets accepted to be a part of the Gremory clan, and to live in the countless mansions they own, it's not hard to see why I'd catch the eyes of many jealous and angered onlookers.

Nevertheless, I had grown much stronger. Much more stronger as a result of, being taught by none other than one of the Maou, Sirzechs Lucifer.

Rather, I'd been taught by one of his knights, Souji Okita. He was an experienced swordsman so he thought me how to efficiently battle with the weapon. Meanwhile, Sirzechs taught me to how to properly harness and control my mana.

Though, the amount of power I had in me was still very much volatile. I had to be focused all the time to keep it in check.

I was walking through the halls of the mansion, mindlessly until I accidentally bumped into Rias Gremory.

She was Sirzech's sister and she was the same age as me. Her red hair distinctly made her recognizable as a Gremory.

"Sorry about that Rias, it appears that I wasn't watching where I was going" I chuckled nervously as she giggled.

"That's alright. By the way Y/n, you know you can still join my peerage. There's a free Knight left!" She pleaded with me, giving me the pleading eyes as I shook my head on response.

I didn't give in.

"Sorry about that Rias but my answers still no. Better luck next time" I patted her back remembering the first time she asked me to join her peerage.

*time skip*

I had been called to the office of Sirzechs, as a request from him. When I reached there, I immediately saw Rias and the rest of the Gremory family there.

She was standing over her Magic Circle, as she was accompanied by Sirzechs, Venelana, Grayfia and Zeoticus.

"Welcome Y/n" Venelana greeted me as I nodded looking at the lot of them.

"What's going on?" I asked as Rias smirked.