Chapter 28

A/n: this takes place later during the night after Kokabiel's defeat

We see y/n talking with Michael after they asked a few 'simple questions,' to Freed Selzen and needless to say they got their answers. Y/n told him that he had to fight Kokabiel because he was planning to start another war and he couldn't let that happen. Y/n also wanted to ask him what the other factions were planning to do about this situation. He also wanted to speak with Michael about the situation about God and how Michael is running heaven. Y/n was also wondering how Xenovia and Asia are reacting to the news of God's death.

Y/n pov:

"Today was a very interesting day!," I told Michael as we both chuckled and then I grew serious and asked him, "what do you think the other factions are doing about the situation yesterday?," and he stopped to think for a second and he told me, "well, I am not sure about this, but we might have a faction meeting in the future." He told me and I nodded.

I spoke up and said, "well, the white one has awoken!," and he seemed shocked and he asked me, "is he strong?," and I grinned and said, "he is very strong, he's way stronger than Issei is and he seemed to activate his sacred gear far earlier than Issei!," and he was shocked and impressed at the same time.

"It seems he's working with Azazel because Azazel was the one who sent him to deal with Kokabiel but as you know, I already did his job for him!," and Michael sighed and said, "so like the devils, the Fallen Angels have a heavenly dragon working with them!." I nodded.

I decided to ask him the piece of information that was bugging my mind for the entire day.

"So about the situation with God's death, why didn't you tell me?," I asked him hoping for an answer and he sighed and started to explain to me. "As you know, during the Great War, God along with the original Satans died, however it was us that suffered the most. Because of God's death, we were not able to create new Angels and for Heaven, to continue to survive, it was imperative for people to believe that God still was alive because we needed them to have their faith intact and I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to lose faith and I didn't want you to stop supporting the angel faction, you know how much we need you and your support!," he told me with desperation and hope in his eyes.

I chuckled at his speech as I went and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Michael, do you honestly believe I would ever leave heaven?." I asked him and he turned silent and I continued, "you guys have done so much for me, you raised me as a baby, Gabriel taught me how to walk, she made sure I had the best treatment I could ever  ask for and don't forget Dulio; he taught me how to fight and everything I know so don't ever think I'll ever abandon Heaven, I'll always fight for you guys aslong as I'm alive and breathing!," I told him and he hugged me immediately.

I was never good at dealing with stuff like this but I knew that he needed my word in desperate times like this.

Then the door opened and I saw Gabriel come in.

"Micheal I heard you shout-," she didn't get to finished her sentence because she saw me and immediately grew teary eyed.

"Y/n, you're back!," she shouted when she saw me and she rushed at me and hugged me!. "Oof."

When she stopped hugging me, she gave me a pouty look and told me, "why haven't you visited me, y/n," and I told her, "I came the other day, but you were busy looking for the excaliburs so I couldn't see you!," I told her and she just kept on hugging me.

"Y/n here, fought Kokabiel yesterday!," I heard Michael say and I knew he was trying to get Gabriel mad at me. 'I'll catch him back!,' I thought but when I turned to look back at Gabriel, I saw her, the most angry I've ever seen her.

She shouted, "WHAT DID I HEAR ABOUT YOU FIGHTING KOKABIEL!."

I heard Michael snicker and he walked out of the room

"I can explain!," I told her and she calmed down but she was still angry and crossed her arms looking at me.
"Well you see, he was planning to start another great war and I simply couldn't allow that to happen so I had to fight him!." And she kinda calmed down.

She started to inspect me for injuries, "Did you get hurt?," she asked me and I shook my head and said, "no, I'm not in fact it was quite an easy battle if I must say!." And she smiled and told me, "sorry for shouting at you I just don't want you to get hurt," she told me and I nodded and hugged her, "it's fine Gabriel, thanks for being there for me always!," I told her and she nodded. I then told her that I was off to see Dulio.

Gabriel pov:

I felt my cheeks heat up when y/n hugged me. After that, he left to see Dulio.

'Why did I blush when y/n hugged me, just now!' I asked myself as my cheeks got redder. 'It must be because I haven't seen him so long!,' I told myself confidently.

Y/n pov:

I left Gabriel to go visit my mentor because I wanted to tell him the news that I defeated Kokabiel, I was sure he would be very proud of me. I walked to the training center and sure enough, he was there. 'He's always training!,' I thought.

He saw me and he told me, "hey y/n, you've finally visited me!," he told me and I chuckled and I told him, "yes I did and guess what...?," and he asked, What?," and I smirked and said, "I defeated Kokabiel today!," and he was shocked but grew a grin and told me, "that's my boy, I knew you could defeat those bastard fallen angels!" I nodded in response.

I told him, "sorry, I've gotta go now, it's really late now and I'm really sleepy!." He nodded and said, "ofcourse, we still have to have that rematch!," and I smirked and said, "you know it!."

With that I created a teleportation circle and went home and immediately fell asleep.

_______________________________________

A/n: this is the 28th chapter of my story, I hope you enjoy it. Also, thank you guys for 50k reads, can we hit 100k, I'm definitely gonna try so that's the next objective. Till next time, ✌