Chapter 43

We see y/n standing infront of Sirzechs Lucifer and Grayfia Lucifuge in the occult research club after they had requested for him to be there so Rias told him and he agreed to go there. When he got there he greeted Sirzechs and Sirzechs did the same. Then when y/n enquired what was the reason for him to be there, Sirzechs smiled and told y/n that he wanted him to fight someone for him but he didn't say who that person was. Earlier today, Kiba asked y/n, if he would be willing to train him in sword fighting and y/n agreed to it but had to finalize a time and Kiba said that was okay.

Y/n pov:

I was in the occult research room since Rias said that her brother, Sirzechs Lucifer wanted to meet me. When I got there, he told me that he wanted me to fight someone and I was confused.

"What did you just say?," I asked him and he smiled and said, "I want you to fight someone for me!," I raised an eyebrow and asked him, "and, who might this person be?," I crossed my arms and had a serious look.

"That person would be me!," I heard someone say from behind me and when I turned to the direction of the voice, I saw a black haired devil that was a male.

"Who might you be?," I asked and he smirked and said, "I'm Sairaorg Bael, the heir to the Bael Clan!," when he said that I thought, 'he must be related to Rias Gremory'

He then told me, "y/n l/n, I've heard alot of things about you, you're the one who defeated Kokabiel and the white dragon emperor!"

I nodded and said, "all that's true but I don't know anything about you, no offence!" He laughed and said, " none taken!"

Sirzechs then said, "as you may have already guessed, he is the one that I want you to fight!" And I asked him, "why him in particular?," I pointed to Sairaorg.

Sirzechs smirked and said, "well I chose him because currently he's the strongest youth in hell so as you can see he's very strong and very powerful so he's the right person for you to fight!" When he said that, I was genuinely impressed, he had to be a strong person to be given that title.

Sirzechs then continued, "so because he's strong and we all know how strong you are, so I figured why not have you guys fight each other!," he said in a prideful tone as If he believed that I would honestly listen to him.

Sairaorg then said, "yes, I've been itching to fight him since the day I heard about him and his abilities!"

Grayfia turned to me and asked me, "do you agree to fight Sairaorg Bael in a match?," and I began laughing and the devils in the room got confused and Sirzechs asked me, "what's so funny?"