Chapter 37

We see y/n back in his house after his fight against Vali. Ayumi also was there with him after Michael told him that he would be sending two representatives of Heaven to Kuoh Academy as a sign of peace between the factions. Y/n also learnt the news that the Khaos Brigade could be behind his parent's death or they could potentially know who killed his parents so y/n was really dead set about finding out more about Khaos Brigade but he also wanted to know what they were planning. Another thing he was worrying about is now that the devils knew about him and he wasn't in the mood for all of that.

Y/n pov:

I was in my room getting ready for school since Michael told me I had to attend as a sign of 'peace,' between the factions. 'Why do I have to do this?,' I asked myself getting frustrated at the fact that I still have to go to school, 'I never needed to go to school before, why do I need it now?,' I asked myself while shaking head. I just sighed to myself and walked out of my room with a gloomy look on my face.

Ayumi noticed me and asked, "hey, what's with the gloomy look?," I just told her, "it's because I have to go to school again!," and she chuckled and asked me, "what's so wrong with school, I think it's a great place because I get to meet new people!."

I told her, "I'd rather be in heaven, chilling with Gabriel and Michael and training with Dulio!." She nodded but said, "I would rather be in heaven too, but you know that we have been entrusted by lord Michael for this," I just nodded and sat down at the dining table.

"Its just that I don't wanna deal with the devils right now, I have alot on my mind and I just have alot on my mind at the moment!," I said and she gave me a sympathetic look and told me, "I know, I heard about everything that you had to go through lately but just know, you have me to talk too!." I nodded and smiled.

She served me breakfast and when we finished, we began walking to school.

*timeskip*

When we reached school and began walking to class, I saw Rias and her peerage and when they saw me, they began glaring at me, I just ignored them and walked to class.

*timeskip to fourth period*

I was in Geography which was my favorite subject along with Ayumi and we were listening to the teacher speaking about Rapids and waterfalls when I heard a knock on the door and saw Kiba walk in and he told the teacher, "pardon the interruption, but my club president would like to have a word with y/n and Ayumi, if you would allow it?."

The teacher nodded and said, "I'll allow but they're gonna have to come back later to collect their homework and the work that they missed." Kiba nodded.

I just sighed and began walking while Ayumi followed me. The walk to the ORC was a silent one but it was really awkward one because the tensions were high.

When we reached the ORC, I saw the devils glaring angrily at me and I just groaned.

"We all know the elephant in the room, just let it out!," I told them and Issei was the first to speak up as he said,"you betrayed our friendship, you lied to me!." He said.

Rias then said, "you're the most dishonest person I've ever met, you lied to us, you pretended to be our friends, you even went on a date with Koneko!."

I got really angry at that and I clenched my fist and shouted, "I BETRAYED YOUR TRUST?!? I'VE DONE SO MUCH FOR YOU, I HELPED YOU AGAINST ALL OF THOSE FALLEN ANGELS, I COULD'VE LET ASIA REMAIN DEAD BUT I DIDN'T. DONT FORGET THAT FIGHT AGAINST KOKABIEL, I SAVED ALL OF YOU, I COULD'VE DIED, BUT INSTEAD I CHOSE TO SAVE ALL OF YOU! YET, I NEVER ONCE GOT A THANKS, FROM ANY OF YOU!."

When I said that I stormed out of the ORC, in a very angry mood and I began walking back to my home and I thought, 'those ungrateful devils, I did so much for them, I even risked my life for them!. This is the thanks I get!.' I then noticed, Ayumi was following me with a worried look on her face.

*kiba pov*

After y/n, said all of that and stormed out of the ORC, I realized he was right, we had been ungrateful and never once thanked him for anything that he had done for us and I believe that we owe him an apology.

Rias then said, "guys, don't worry, we don't need him. We have Issei, he's all we need!."  Issei then grew a grin and said, "yep, all you guys need is me, soon I'll add Ayumi to my future harem!."

When he said that I was disgusted, how could I believe in a guy like him. Y/n had done so much for us and he deserved a thank you from us and I was determined to give one to him.

"I'm going to apologize to him and give him a proper thanks!," I said shocking the rest of the ORC. Rias then asked me, "didn't you hear what I said. We don't need him!."

I told her, "yes we do! Like it or not, without him we would've died against Kokabiel and he's right about Asia, he could've denied us but he chose to help us and I don't care if you're my master or not, I'm determined to continue being his friend!."

When I said that Koneko nodded and Asia nodded and said, "yes, he fought for us when he didn't have to and he's the reason I'm not stuck with Riser so for that I believe that he's a great person and I really wanna still be his friend!."

I nodded and smiled as me, Koneko and Asia went out of the ORC in the hope of finding y/n and apolosing to him.

"I hope he accepts our apology!," I said with worry in my voice and the rest nodded.

Y/n pov:

As I walking home angrily, I did not notice the same black cat from the other day following me.

_______________________________________

A/n: this is the 37th chapter of my story, I hope you enjoy it and until next time✌

Question: what do you think the favor from Ddraig should be?