Chapter 4

We see y/n in his room packing up his bag with all of his essentials like his clothes, his toothbrush,etc. For what you may ask? Well after his match against Dulio in which he was shown a glimpse of how powerful and awesome but dangerous his power can be, he was giving a mission by Michael and was required to leave Heaven for a short amount of time in order to do it, he also learned how to control his power level and hide it which can make it seem like a regular human, which was vital for the mission he had to.

Y/n pov:

"That should all of the things I need," i said as i was finishing up packing my bag for the mission when I heard my door knock and I saw Michael come in.

"Are you ready for the mission, y/n" he asked me and I nodded, he then came and sat down next to me.

"Remember, to hide your power and make it seem like you are a regular human, you know how important this mission is for Heaven, right?" and I nodded. "You remember what you have to do, right?" And I nodded again.

*Flashback*

Michael pov:

"Y/n, I have a special mission for you," I told him and he nodded attentively, "Good, now listen carefully, we have reason to believe that the new host of Ddraig, the red dragon of domination and the new red dragon emperor is in Kuoh Town, Japan," and he looked shocked but quickly composed himself and I continued, "I want you to go and scout him and see if he has knowledge if his power and if he does, see if he is any threat to heaven but if you notice any fallen Angel activity or any Devil activity, around the area don't intervene, we don't want a repeat of the last great war which caused all of the factions including us to be in short of numbers, remember Kuoh is Devil territory, which leads me to my next point, you will be going to Kuoh Academy from now on in order to have a better chance to scout the area for the host of Ddraig and it's the school where the heir of the Gremory clan is going to and also where the heir of the Sitri clan is also going to so be on high alert and always and I mean always, hide your power to make it seem like you are human so you can better track the red dragon emperor, that'll be all." He was about to leave when I said, "Oh also, please try to make some friends while you're there, it makes me said when all you do in your free time is watch Jojos bizarre adventure and train so I expect some friends, that'll be it." I finished and he left.

*End of flashback*

Back to y/n pov:

"You should get some sleep, before you do tho, I have already arranged for a house and a car for you so don't worry about that and you have already been accepted into the school." That was all Michael said before he left.

"Damn it, why do I have to go to school, but it's for the best for heaven, *sigh* I'll just go to sleep, now." And then I drifted off to my magical slumber.

*Timeskip*

After I woke up, and got ready to leave heaven for the mission, I greeted everyone and said my goodbyes and I walked and I created my own teleportation circe, before I was ready to leave tho, I was bombarded with questions from Gabriel.

"Do you have everything, you need." I nodded and she asked me the same question again and again and I just nodded yes all the time.

"Gabriel, stop bombarding the poor boy with questions!" I heard Michael yell to Gabriel and she just told him to shut up and she looked at me on the verge of tears and said, "I'm sorry, I just don't want you getting hurt and always remember, that I'm gonna miss you and make sure to come back safe and ok." I went up to her and I hugged her and I told her, "I'll miss you too but don't worry I'll come back safe." And she smiled.

Then Michael came up to me and said, "hey, kiddo, always remember that you are a very special person and that I'll be there for you, just call me, right!" And I also went up and hugged him.

Then surprisingly Dulio came up to me and we just stared at each other and he told me, "remember, all of the training me and you've done together and all that I've taught you has come down to this moment, right!" And I nodded and i hugged him.

After the goodbyes, I walked into the transportation circle and boom, I was in Kuoh, Japan. I immediately noticed that I was standing next to a huge mansion.

"Woah, Michael did say he had everything prepared for me but this is too much like this is overkill," I said to nobody but I was too tired to continue so I walked in and was greeted by

"Welcome to your new home, master" was all that the mysterious girl in maid clothes said

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house?!" I demanded and she looked at me on the verge of tears and I just sighed and I said it was ok and she ran and hugged me and told me, that she was gonna take care of my suitcases.

'Well, my mission and my new adventure in Kuoh begins now...I mean tommorow but I'm not gonna let anyone down.' I said to myself.

_______________________________________

A/n: well people that was the fourth chapter of my story, I hope you'll enjoy it and thanks for reading