Chapter 2

Now the archangel Michael wasn't one to get surprised easily as he had seen alot of crazy and weird stuff in his long life, including two of the most powerful dragons fighting over a female dragon, reference to ivoDave twin dragon emperor story, go check it out, its great, but when he heard that a baby boy had been born with a power that is comparable to mid class devils, now that got his attention. The strangest thing was that the baby wasn't even a member of any supernatural race like the Devils, the Angel's or the Fallen Angel's, he was just a regular human baby. He had to find out what this was about.

Michael pov:

"So you're telling me that a baby boy that's not even a member of any supernatural race has the power comparable to that of a mid class devil?" I asked my sister Gabriel not believing any one bit of information she was telling me

"Yes, that's precisely what I'm saying, brother!" My sister said to me confidently as if she wanted me to believe her.

"Now, u tell me how a human baby boy can possess the power of a mid class devil?" I asked intently

Gabriel looked at me and said, " I don't know myself, i was completing my mission but then I felt the power, I looked and I looked but couldn't find anyone by which I felt the power, until I saw him and I knew that the mysterious power was coming from him, look I even have a letter from his parents," and she gave me the letter

I read the letter and was shocked as to what It read, the boy had gifts, c'mon this is crazy.

"Gabriel, you've done some crazy stuff in the past but this by far is the most craziest thing you have ever done, I find it hard to believe that a baby boy had that much power, some of the most powerful exorcists in the church are not even that strong and you expect me to believe he has that power." I said getting frustrated

"C'mon brother, you have to believe me, this baby can be grow up to be one of the most strongest and powerful members of Heaven, please, you gotta believe me!!" She pleaded, I truly wanted to believe her but she has no had evidence that this baby boy had that amount of power in him.

I walked up to her and I out my hand on her shoulder, " Gabriel, you know I want to believe you, but its just that without any hard evidence, he cannot be a member of heaven, even if I believed you, the council would not have approved of him being a member of heaven, they'll just force you to leave him to grow up in a church and they'll say that the power you felt there was from a devil or a fallen angel, not from this baby."

After I said that, Gabriel looked dejected, I truly wanted to believe what she was saying and I wanted to believe that the boy was as strong as she said but without any hard evidence, nobody will believe me or her.

"Follow me, I want to show you our plans for the next search for the excaliburs, this time we plan to send out groups not a single person as it'll be better to send out groups so we can cover more area than if we were to send one person." She got up and she started to follow me to my office to discuss.

No one pov:

What they did not notice was that all the commotion had caused the baby boy to wake up and start to cry and he started to unleash his power.

*Like this but imagine a blanket wrapped around him*

Random guard pov:

I was just going about my day when suddenly I felt a high magical power inside the main office

'We must have been breached by someone' I said to myself so I rushed into the building and into Lord Michael's office and I knocked at the door.

"Hello, young angel, what is the matter?" He asked me

"Lord Michael we believe that their is a breach in the main office because there was a surge in power that I felt and it just keeps on growing and growing!" I told him immediately

"Now that u mentioned it, yes, I am feeling it, Tell all the guards and Angel's to be on high alert and to report any strange occurrences immediately to me." He said with authority

"Yes, sir!" I bowed politely and left

Gabriel pov:

"Brother, what was that about?" I asked him. He turned to look at me and he said, "one of the guards had sensed a high power from this building and we believe there to be a breach," He said and I was shocked, there wasn't a breach in a very long time then it hit me, it must be y/n.

So I rushed towards my office and when I opened my door, I was shocked at the sight I was seeing...

Huge amount of power was being radiated from the baby.

Michael pov:

After I told her the news, she looked ar me and ran towards her office. I ran towards her and shouted, "Gabriel what are you-" then I saw it.

The baby boy she had brought, was radiating loads and loads of power from his body. It was almost frightening.

Gabriel looked at me and said, " now, do you believe me?" I just nodded my head at her, this was an unbelievable sight and then she went and calmed him down.

Gabriel pov:

I was happy that my brother believed me and now he could come and live in heaven.

"Do, you think it's a sacred gear?" He asked me

" We'll just have to wait and see," I said calmly but i was excited.

A/n: this is the second chapter of this story, I hope you'll enjoy it, remember any criticism and advice will be taken into consideration. Shout out to JOJOFAN180 for voting on the last chapter and for reviewing it for me, go check his out, he  writes great stories. Until the next chapter, ✌