Chapter 16.

Panashe's pov:
"Hey now I know how you feel when your trapped in a hotel for days" I spoke.
It's been three days and reporters haven't left our house.

Well this is what you get when you date and hang out with members of one direction , the biggest band on the planet.

Great now I'm starting to talk to myself.

"Louis fucking Tomlinson I swear you grab the last piece of cake and I will shave off your eyebrows in your sleep" We both Walked up to the refrigerator with the same purpose.
"We could share !" He suggested.
"I'll shave half then" he immediately handed me the piece of cake and grabbed some grapes instead.
"Okay then so much for caring is sharing" he laid down next to Maria.
" I never said I cared about you" I walked over to Liam he immediately started cracking up.
"Ouch!" I saw him dramatically place a hand over his heart.
"I'm going to die here" Maria scratched her head.
"Now I know why you guys are so crazy. Staying in hotels on lockdown is no fun. It can make you go insane , loose your sanity" Jennifer spoke.
It's been three days. i just hope we don't stay here for a week.
"Babe I would like you to come to England with me" Liam said. I looked at him a happy 5 year- old -receiving a birthday- present- face.

"Oh great idea mate do you want to come" Louis asked Maria. She looked at me.
"I'm not your mother don't look at me" I rolled my eyes.
"Oh you should come to" Zayn asked Jennifer.
"Won't the media be all over you guys even more and specially us." I said.
They've already taken over our house what's next our underwear's?
"Who cares fuck them" Jennifer said.

Zayn's pov :
For that moment I forgot about my problems , until I remembered why I came here.
"Wait are you okay with going back " Louis asked me
"Yeah mate I'll be find its not like I'm going to go somewhere near her" I shook the problem off.
"And I need some time in my studio" I scratched my neck, remembering the kiss. I need some time alone.
My pocket started to vibrate I took my phone out and checked call number thirty six from Perrie.
"You okay" Jennifer asked.
"I'm fine" I lied.

Maria's pov :

"Louis I don't know if I can go to uk I have school, I also have an internship" I looked down .I really wanted to go .

"Oh for real and can't you get like a small break just for a week" he asked. I was going to ask but I wasn't sure.

"Well i don't maybe I would have to call" His eyes were bright and full of color when I said that. Did he really wanted me to come?