Chapter 37.

^Maria's pov^

"What are you doing?" I asked him.
"You know" he scratched the back of his head.
"No obviously I don't know. that's why I am asking you" he smirked.

"Wanna do something fun" he wiggled his eyebrows. I raised one of mine.
"Sure?!" I answered not knowing what he meant by fun.

"Here take this and follow me" he handed me toilet paper.
"what are you going to do Louis?" We got out of his room, and walked across the hallway. He opened the door and Liam was sitting in the living room. He waved at us , but then gave Louis a weird look.

Louis grinned.
"Great it's clean " he smiled to himself,
"Whose room is this ?"I asked him.
"Niall's " he whispered his name.

"What are we doing in his room? And why are we whispering?" I got closer to him.
He pecked my lips.

"Because he destroyed my room, and now it's payback time" he smirked. It was a sexy smirk.

"Why are you looking at me like that" he asked me.
"I don't know your just so ....sexy" I smiled.
"Damn babe, finally you notice my good looks" he laughed.
"Come on good looking guy don't get over your head lets get this prank started" I started rolling toilet paper all over the room. He grabbed Niall's bags and unzipped them. He grabbed his clothes and started throwing it everywhere. I think I might have seen some briefs with the Irish flag,

He threw the pillows , undid the bed and moved the mattress.

We took a step back and looked at the beautiful mess we had done to his room.

Louis clapped his hands together and looked at me.

"High five" he had his hand in the air. I obviously high fived it.
"Nice work" Liam appeared behind us.
"thanks mate" Louis turned around , and so did I.

Panashe was standing right next to him. Both grinning evilly, holding water guns.

"Fuck" Louis said.
Great minds think alike.

He immediately reached for the door and tried to close it. He struggled but managed to do it.

We had nowhere else to go. We were trapped.

A/N

Soooo I'm sorry this chapter is so short , but I'll try to make the next one longer :)
3 more chapters and it's over
Finish
The end
No more

:(

So comment , vote and read .
Also share the book tell your friends get more ppl to read it.
Btw dos anyone see the season finale of the vampire diaries 😫😭😭 I was crying so hard my eyes.
Fuck I will miss Delena.💔💖