Chapter 11.

I woke up with a huge smile on my face. When I looked in the mirror I remembered everything that happened yesterday . Louis called me ! oh shit ,and I fell asleep.

Wait ? did he say something about him being naked?

I checked the time and I was about to be late. I quickly showered and changed.

"See you later " I waved good bye to Panashe , and Jennifer. I bet she didn't want to wake up this early it was 8:45am!

I walked to my car ,and got in! Thank god today I don't have to go to the hospital! I feel to distracted for that.

I finally arrived at the campus ! ready to begin another day of school... *Cough sarcasm cough*

Dr.William's was talking about homeostasis , and other things when my phone began to vibrate. I didn't answer , I just look at it , it was Louis.

Hmm... now I understand what he meant when he said " i'm not going to stop annoying you."

30min later ... I had 4 miss calls , and 10 messages with sad faces, And some other random things.

----------------- 1hr later.

"Hello?" Class was over now. So I answered the call. I swear he better not be calling to annoy me .

It's not like it bothers you, you know your happy his calling . My mind spoke

"Who is this?"A girl with an accent asked.
"Maria? " I answered all confused.
"Hmm ...so you are Maria" she spoke.
"Yeah why? who's this?"
"Someone you don't want to piss off! so this is my first and last warning ! I don't know why Louis keeps on calling you ! just know his mine and you better back off before you get hurt"

Is she threatening me ? Before I could defend myself the line went dead.

What the hell was all that about?!

I bet that was his babe Eleanor..

Louis's pov:

I called her ,and text it but she never answered! did she get mad at what. Maybe it's what I Said last night? I was just joking. She know that. I hope she does. she can't just get mad because of a small joke, can she??
My mind keeps walking me through everything I've done and said since I last saw her I never did anything wrong. why didn't she answer me.

She was probably busy. My mind finally gives me a second option as of why she didn't answer me.......

"Louis babe are you okay?" Eleanor shakes my thoughts away.
"Yeah!" she comes and sits on my lap. I haven't seen her in months. I should be thinking about her. She's my girlfriend ,we've been together for a long time now.

Maybe maria has a Voodoo doll of you ! I smile to myself I the thought of a small size Louis doll in her hands.

"What are we doing today?" Eleanor breaks my thoughts again.
"I don't know love what do you want to do?" I asked her.

"Hmm... maybe we could" she stopped to think and then smirked. She moved closer to me pressing her lips against mine! I kissed her back but there was something different about them, I didn't feel anything.

Weird .

She kissed me, and took my shirt off. Then jumped on me making me stumble a little , but I manage to catch my equilibrium. I knew where this was a going to end.

-----------------------------------

It's been a month , and some weeks now and I haven't called her nor has she called me. she probably forgot about me.
My phone rang, maybe it was her !
I looked at the caller I.D. It was Zayn.

"What's up Zayn?" I answered maybe i should ask him if he wants to hang out later on , that would help me clear my mind.

"Louis , I'm sorry to bother you but I didn't know who to call" he sounded different. Had he been crying?

"Mate you okay, you sound different"

"Louis.. perrie she ..." I heard him cry this time.
"what about her is she okay?" I immediately got up from the sofa. I was about to get ready to leave the house when he finally spoke.

"She cheated on me Louis , I just found her with someone else two minutes ago in bed. I'm in my car but I really want to go back to the house and smash that guys head" I could hear anger in Zayn's voice.

"Zayn calm down don't do anything you will regret. I'm coming over. where are you " I asked. I knew he was here in London, but I needed an actual address.

He told me where and I quickly grabbed my keys.

I was now getting close to where he said he was. I saw his car parked in front of a small shopping center.

I parked , and started to make my way over to his car. I knock on the window. His head was down , he had his hands on the steering wheel.

He looked up. His eyes were red , and puffy. I heard the door unlock. I immediately opened the door and got him out of the car.
He got out and I embraced him in a brotherly hug.

"I'm so sorry mate" I spoke.
"I loved her so much Louis , for God sake we were going to get married" he threw his hands over his head.
I looked around and saw a liquor store.

"Stay in the car I'll be back , don't let anyone see you" he nodded and got in.

I put my sunglasses , and cap back on. hopefully I won't get noticed. I entered the store snd looked for something Zayn would like, something that would calm him down. I grabbed a cherry vodka , and one pack of beer.

I finally got to paid , that line was really long. When I got back to Zayn's car he was still in the same position I left him in.

I changed him to the passages seat and I started to drive away. He needed to got to his sanctuary. I drove to his apartment , the one he uses for painting. When we got there he opened the door and threw himself over the couch .I gave him a beer , but he took the vodka instead.

"Let it all out mate." we both took a long gulp.

"Louis I called my mum while you were in the store, and I told her everything." he finally spoke.

"I'm going to America , for. A couple of weeks maybe just stay there for the rest of our break" he surprised me.

Go back?

"What part of America might that be?" what if his going back to L.A..

"California!" he was almost done with the vodka.

His going back. I took my third beer out of the bag.
Zayn was now drawing something on the wall, I was to drunk to recognize what it was.

I pulled my cell phone out ,and called her.
It rang once then twice , by the third ring she answered.
"Maria.." I cheered.
"Louis is that you?" she spoke. I like it when she says my name.
"Yes love, why haven't you called me! last time I called you didn't answer" i got sad when I remembered.

"I was in class louis I couldn't answer you!" she giggled.
"Oh well why haven't you called. Its been so long since I last heard your voice " i opened my fourth beer.
"Louis are you drunk?" oops looks like I got caught.
"Maybe... are you drunk" I smirked.
"What no ? Louis it's 4am here in America you have to start checking time ,every time that you decide to call " she yawned.

"Do you think I will keep calling you?" I teased her.

"Well I don't know will you?" she asked.
"I don't know do you what me to" I answered.
"I don't know. I don't mind you calling just remember to check the time " she said.

"Okay, I'll see you soon love !?"

"What do you mean see you soon?" she asked me.

"Sweet dreams"
I ended the call leaving her clueless. :)