Chapter.10

I haven't seen or heard anything about the guys or Louis for three days. Well except yesterday when they said they all went back to the Uk. And that's all.

I randomly feel empty. Louis was great! I probably miss him bothering me. Even tho it was for two days only but still.

"What are we doing today?" I sat down in one of the couches."I don't know?" Jennifer said."We could Just chill, stay in. Order some food maybe" Panashe suggested.

"Oh and watch some scary movies! it Is Halloween after all" I mentally slapped myself for suggesting scary movies I guess I won't be able to sleep.

"I'll just go buy some candy for the kids that dare knock on our door tonight" I put my shoes , grabbed my keys , and money.

There was only three hours left until kids started to walk around and knock on people's door.

I went to Walmart and grabbed a basket.Walmart reminds me of that women announcing the guys would be camping somewhere.

Funny how all of that turned out. I mentally laughed, as I had flashbacks of all those memorable events in my mind.

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

Panashe's pov:

"We have to get everything ready before she comes" Jennifer shouted from the  door.

We plan to scare the shit out of Maria.Yesterday we got this incredible spider that will pop from the front door.When she opens it. She will probably shit her pants.

"Did you tie it properly?" I asked Jennifer before letting go of the spider.Jennifer hid it. so when she opened the door it would swing from the ceiling.

"Just in time look" I pointed to the light the car sent through the windows. We turned off the lights and sat down.

Seconds later we heard steps approaching the door."Oh shit ! she's going to scream" Jennifer whispered.

"Yeah so what? that's the point" I grinned

"Oh shit" I covered my ears realizing what was going to happen fuck!

I heard the door getting opened.

Maria's pov :

I grabbed my keys and opened the door. Big mistake when I saw a black thing flying towards me, my lungs got filled with air and I was ready to scream.

I screamed for a good 5 seconds before I remembered how loud I scream, and covered my mouth. I scream pretty loud , I could probably break the windows.

"Holy fucking shit" I pressed my hand against my chest. My heart was pounding , I felt like it was going to burst.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys ?" I picked up the bags of candy I dropped , and entered the house.

They didn't answer instead they laughed."C'mon guys " I placed the candy in a bowl and left it outside so we wouldn't be bother while watching the movie.

"Assholes" I whispered under my breath. I quickly went to my room and changed."Did you guys order the food?" I looked at them.

"You bet we did" Panashe brought the bag that carried Chinese food in it .Yummy! my stomach began to growl."Let's watch this one" Panashe pointed to the conjuring!

"But you saw it already" I spoke."So. you haven't. I'm about to have so fun watching you get scared." she smiled

---------------

The movie was almost done ! and for the entire time I've had a pillow in front of my face covering myself every time something scary was about to come up.

"I'm so tired" Jennifer broke the silence. scaring me .

"Go to sleep then. Watch out for ghosts" Panashe annoyed her.She left just in time the movie was over. That clap part was creepy ! that's a really creepy game.

"Night Panashe " I got up from the sofa.She grinned when she waved good bye.I hope she doesn't do anything evil to me or Jennifer while we sleep.

I brushed my teeth and got ready for bed. I noticed it was 3am already. Damn time flies.

I was in that trance ,at peek of actually falling asleep when my phone began to ring. I growled , I bet it's Panashe.

I didn't even check the caller I.D!, before I answered .

"what do you want Panashe you scared me already can't I just go to sleep" I grown.

"Aw man I missed that" a familiar voice I missed said. My eyes were wide open when I realized who was actually calling me.

"Louis?" I spoke.

"Yes love it's me " he laughed.

"It's 3am why you calling this late and how did you get my number" I asked him."Oh shit sorry I forgot the time difference. You shall never know ! " I pictured him smirking right after he said that.

"Do you need something" I asked him.

Why would he be calling me? Me ?

"Yeah I need to tell you something really important but I just don't want you to freak out! Promise?" he asked .

"Yeah yeah sure whatever now tell me" I said."I'm a hundred years old. Maria I'm a vampire" he was trying to hold in the laughter.

"Haha you do realize it's not Halloween anymore, and that was not a good prank right?" I laughed.

"I tried. so how was your Halloween?" he asked.

"Well I stayed home, and watched the conjuring with the girls. How was your Halloween?" i shouldn't have said that name now I'm getting flashbacks of the creepy movie.

"Well I went to a party" he smiled."Hmm did you drink you sound kind of drunk you accent is thicker" he probably did.

"Yeah some." he said."Hello?" his voice was now and Echo in my head .

"Night love, sweet dreams. They probably are I look sexy when I'm naked." was all I heard , I smiled at the last part, and drift of into darkness.

A/N

I hope you like this chapter ! , and hopefully it's not to short I feel like it wasn't but your the readers right. Please keep reading ,and voting !

Happy Halloween 🎃👻 about to go stuff my self with some sweet CANDY!!!!! :)