Chapter. 4

"Ouch! " Someone one said under me.

"My head hurts" A manly voice spoke.

"Why you do that for. Where you trying to kill us?" another guy asked.

He had an accent. I think British hmm... this must be my lucky day.

"It was your fault why are you walking around the woods so late" I tried to focus my vision on his face. I couldn't see it that much it was to dark. So I reached for my back pocket and took the mini flash light I had. I was still on top of this probably British guy!

When I turned it on my world almost fell apart! I immediately got off him. I flashed the light to the other guys taking one step back every time I discovered who they were.

  There was only three of them! They guys looked away.

When I flashed it back to him again he spoke.

"You shouldn't attack people like that" he got off the ground and started wiping his ass.

"Holy shit" I whispered.

"Pardon me " the not so mysterious guy moved closer to try and hear what I said . I looked at Panashe then at Jennifer.

"Oh my I think you girls know who we are " freaking LIAM PAYNE from ONE DIRECTION said !

"Wait you know who we are" Zayn said we all gave him a duh! face.

Like the you're the biggest band on the planet of course we know you!

"Wait do I know you?" Louis looked at me. I looked at him.

"I feel like I've seen you before " he said.

"Oh! I remember those eyes. You were that girl creeping on me yesterday at the waterfall " he gave me an OMG face.

     "What? yes- no? I'm no creeper it was an accident. Its your fault why you swimming naked " I placed my hands on my hips.

I don't know how the three of us are managing to hold on to sanity we could've been screaming on there faces by now !

   "It's America don't you have freedom here?" he threw his hands up in the air.

   "Yes but that doesn't mean swim naked!" Our faces were really close. If I wasn't in the middle of a debate I would've screamed , cried and had a lot of mixed emotions by now.

"Well I wanted to swim naked " he took a step back.

"That's a different kind of freedom my friend!" I placed my index finger on his chest.

"Eh! excuse me are you guys done having your small debate fight?" Zayn cleared his throat to catch our attention.

"Yes" we both said at the same time. I looked at him and stuck my tongue out ! I didn't even know where that came from.

When I noticed what I was doing I covered my mouth.

He started to laugh.

Such a beautiful laugh.

A/N

Thank you for reading Chapter4 I hope you'll liked it.

You should check out Lone wolf until That moment. By Aye_Malik

And the man/women of my dreams by Pimpwithalimp