39

*Maria's PoV*

"Panashe I'm - what the fuck my eyes. They burn" I immediately covers my eyes. Why do I always catch them both in a situation my eyes can bare to see.

"Damn why didn't you knock the door." She said.
"Jesus Liam" Louis came behind me.
"really you guys always do this" Liam rolled his eyes.
"You are the ones who don't close the door . At least put up a sign" I spoke.

"What? You want us to put ''don't come In We are having sex' sign?" Panashe gave me the face.
"Well yes it would be a warning sign" I laughed
"Get the fuck out of my room" she threw a pillow.

"Eww that pillow smells like sex" Louis laughed.

"Let's go" he closed the door and pulled me away from their room.

"So where are we going" I asked him.

"Out" he gave a ''duh' face.
"I know we are going out , but where?" I asked him.
"Somewhere" he said.
"You are annoying as hell" I smacked him.
"And that's how you like me" he stuck his tongue out. It was cute as fuck.

We drove for hours.
------------------
"Wake up love" I felt someone shake my shoulder.
"Where are we?" I asked him.
"At the stadium we are going to perform in a couple of weeks" he smiled.
Fucking adorable.

"Let's go" he took my seatbelt off I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Aw I would appreciate that kiss more if it was here" he pointed to his lips. I was going to play him again by giving him another kiss on his cheek ,but he knew what my move was. He moved his head and my lips felt his.

"You know I love it when you smile. I can see that bright tint in your eyes" he pecked my lips.

--------------

"Ouch" I rubbed my head.
"What was that?" I asked Louis.
"That was a beach ball customized with our faces" he smiled.
"And I'll be taking that home" I walked over to the ball. He laughed.
"Why are you taking that when you have me here in real person" he winked and walked over to me.

"You are such a hot dork. You know that right" he embraced me. Was he doing more exercise his biceps were getting bigger.

"And you are my annoying dork" he kissed my nose.

"Now let's go before it get too late I don't want us to miss it" he threw me over his arms.

We rode golf cars and almost got us kicked out until Louis told them he was allowed to be here. Then they made some calls.
--------
Just like last time we drove for hours.
We talked for hours telling each other stories.

"Oh no the beach again? We aren't surfing again are we?" I asked him.

"Yes we Are" he poked my side.
"What? Oh hell no I'm going back to the car." I turned around but he stopped me.
"I was joking" he laughed.
"You better be" I said.

"Let's go" we walked around the shore. there wasn't that much people. We reached a place and nobody was there except for us.

"Close your eyes" he said.
"Why?" I asked.
"Just close them love. No peeking" he said.

-Louis PoV-

"Ready on three I will take my hand off and you can open them" she giggled.
I just remembered we always have some trouble counting to three either I do things before three or she does.

"One...
Two....
Three. open them" I took my hand off and she gasped.

"Oh god. This is so beautiful" she walked over the tent.

"Oh look grapes" she grabbed one and ate it.

"That's not the best part" I laid on the bed.

She gave me a weird look.

"Come here I'll show you" I tapped on the empty space next to me. She threw herself.

"Look" I pointed towards the sunset. she smiled , I smiled.

"It's beautiful" she kept looking at the sunset. The sunset wasn't as mesmerising as her.

She was my sunset.

----------

"Are you sure?" I asked her she nodded. I had to ask even if I was already in my boxers and she was In her undergarments. this time we couldn't stop.

Good think I rented this whole part of the beach.

"I like this one" she traces over my chest tattoo. Her hand was warm.

"Stop looking at me like that" she bit her lips. I smirked.
"I can't" I kissed her lips. We got under the covers of the bed. I could feel a little breeze. I could hear the waves of the ocean crashing.

I pulled out the small package from my jeans and ripped it open.

*Maria's pov*

He looked at me deeply. After a couple of seconds he pulled me into a kiss. His soft , pure lips got hungrier. They were asking for entrance. He explored my mouth when I suddenly moaned softly.
I could feel him smirking.

I felt his hands snake down to my hips, pulling me closer to him. I could feel his chest. He pulled away and started kissing my neck. He gently sucked on my skin making me tight my hands around his neck.

That's when he thrusted in.