40

Louis's pov

"You okay" I asked Maria. We were parked outside her house.
"Yeah I'm great. let's go" she smiled.
we walked out of the car and headed towards the door when suddenly Panashe and Liam burst out. Following behind the others.

"Where are you guys going with those bags" I asked.

"We are going camping. Again" Zayn said.
"Hello there" Harry came from behind Niall. Haven't seen those two in a long time.

"You coming or not" they asked us. I looked at Maria she nodded.
"Yeah I guess" I said.
"I'll go make my bag" Maria kissed my cheek.
"I'll go with you" I followed her into her room.

We were walking when she suddenly stopped.

"What's that noise?" She asked me.
"I don't know I think is coming from here" I opened the door on my left.
"No fucking way" Maria covered her eyes.
"Not you two. Weren't you outside Harry like three seconds ago?" I asked him.
"Oh shit" Abbie covered her naked body. Maria placed her other hand on my eyes. I laughed.

"Are you for real. Why do we always do this?" Maria close the door and laughed.
"I have no idea. It must be a sign that we are ready for round two" I smirked.

Maria's pov

"Maybe" i winked and walked away.
"What? You can't leave me like that" he shouted behind me.
"I just did BABE" I empathised babe. I could hear him running behind me.

----------

"Are you done?" he asked me.
"Yeah." I said. He came over to my side of the bed and grabbed my bag.

"Louis what is that in your hand" I asked him.
"Oh something I found" he laughed.
"Louis Tomlinson Please tell me you didn't steal my underwear" I asked him.

"Maybe" he laughed. I grabbed his hand and it wasn't my underwear. It was a small black box.
"How can you think this is an underwear? Doesn't it look square?" He laughed.

"I just saw something black" I gave him the box.

"It's for you" he smiled.

"What? No. I can't take this" I grabbed his hand and gave it to him.
"You are crazy. Take it." he gave it to me.
"No" I threw it to him ,he caught it.
"Maria take it" he growled.
"You probably wasted a lot of money on whatever is in there" I took a step back.

"I didn't waste money ,because I wanted to buy you this now take it before I make you" he said.

"Fine " I signed.
I opened the small box to reveal a necklace. It was beautiful.
-------------------

"Abbie I never noticed you were here." I turned around as we walked towards the camping section.

"Weird cause I'm not as short as you" she laughed. I rolled my eyes.

It was getting darker and colder by the minute.

"So who's doing the fire?" Panashe asked the guys. They all looked at each other.
"You guys don't know how to make a fire?" They all ignored me and started bringing wood.

"Okay then"

The fire was finally turned on and we started making s'mores.
Louis smiled and looked at me.
It's so funny and weird how everything has tuned out to be. In my mind making this happen , this exact moment was impossible. Having my friends and the band I love the most together. I never thought we would meet.

I didn't just get too meet them, I got to fall in love with one of them. I hope this dream can last for a little while , and if it's possible forever. I don't want to wake up from such a beautiful dream.

"Maria" Louis called my name. His eyes were sparkling because of the fire.
"Yeah" I asked he couldn't stop looking at me. He was making me nervous.
"I.." He stopped talking. I furrowed my eyes brows trying to figure out what was he was trying to say to me.

"I love you" he finally spoke. I smiled so hard , I felt like a kid on Christmas day.

"I love you too" I said. He pressed his lips against mine. It made me realise how nothing is impossible to reach. You have to believe in the impossible for it to become possible.

THE END

A/N

The end 😭I hope you have liked this story so far.
Please
Vote
Comment
And share the story :)
I'll be editing the story now.
Bye