Chapter 13.

Zayn was crying, and Jennifer was comforting him. How did she get him to express all of his feeling about the situation. I tried yesterday ,but he told me he was fine ,well that he would be ...
soon.
I walked over to them and handed Zayn the bottle of vodka. before Zayn could take a sip Jennifer snatched it from his hands and took a big gulp. Then gave it back to Zayn.
"Thank you" I said to Jennifer.
I knew bringing him here would help. Jennifer and Zayn have a lot in common.
"What happen to Zayn" Maria asked me.
"I'll tell you if we go somewhere else I don't think it would be good for Zayn to speak right In front of him.
We walked through hallway until she opened a door.
"Oh God is that me" I smiled as I saw one poster of us..
"No it's actually all of you as of one direction not just Louis Tomlinson. It's still a 5 member band right? " she sat down on the bed.
"I knew you couldn't resist my good looks , you missed me so much you bought a poster" I smirked.

she rolled her eyes.
Jennifer's pov:

"Here have another one" I handed Zayn the bottle of vodka.
"I can't believe she did that to you. " I spoke.
"Me neither and more now that I proposed to her. I bought he the best ring
I could find. We have pets together. I have a fucking tattoo of her in my arm! What the hell I'm i supposed to do now" he lowered his head, a tear fell down to the floor.

"I'm so sorry Zayn. She doesn't deserve you, she doesn't deserve you crying for her so get up " I spoke truthfully. I helped him up. He looked at me all confused
"C'mon lets go" I grabbed the car keys and headed outside.

"Where are we going " Zayn asked as I pulled him towards the car. His hands felt so warm.
"Just get in" I mentioned to the door. We drove for 20min until we finally arrived at the lonely studio it looked like a single garage- mini apartment.

"Are we visiting someone" he asked.
"Nope. But just so you know I don't bring that much people here. Actually your the first person I ever bring here" I opened the door. Hoping that bringing him here was a good idea.

I closed the door behind us and turned on
the lights. When he saw the room he looked like a three year old about to open his Christmas present.

"This is so sick" he walked towards the painted walls and papers. Nobody knows i have this studio. This is my sanctuary.
"This is so amazing" he touched the art work.
"Thanks".

We sat down in the small couch , he took a gulp of the vodka. I didn't even noticed e brought it.
"So do you want to blow some steam off and paint something" The minute I said that his eyes were filled with happiness.
I could finally we that sparkle in them.
"Yes" he stood up.
I got up and brought many types of paints.