The Blonde Wolf Awakes

Start from the beginning

          "Jongin. You're awake." A tall man with a black lab coat said as I rubbed my eyes.

           "Where am I?" I asked, confused and still sleep ridden.

           "You're back at EXO planet now, and I'm trying to see if your wolf abilities are still active in your body. You twelve make some really scary and fierce wolves, even enough to cut my daughter." the man mumbles, standing and typing furiously on a keyboard as holograms pop up.

            "Y-Your daughter? Excuse me but why am I here sir? I remembered that we were at Suho hyung's place, and then everything went black. A-And I just woke up to hear that I was a..... a wolf? Sir, this doesn't make any sense."

            "Well, Kim Jongin, I am former King Changmin of planet Cursia. No, I'm not dead, and I'm not evil. My daughter is Sarang and Minhyuk is my son. You twelve missed out on a lot ever since Minhyuk charmspoken you all and made you twelve wolves."

                I froze and blinked about six times. This was King Changmin, the last Cursian king? I thought.... I thought he really was gone. 

            "Wait, wolves? As in the mammals that howl at the moon and are hurt by silver?" I asked as he noddd.

            "Yes, those kinds. But my formula and solution for the wolf serum was a little different than my son's, so I'm trying to figure out if all of your powers will stay in your body forever, or just for a certain amount of time. But so far, I haven't found out many things because of the complex chemicals and ingredients used to make this serum."

            "So.... why are we all in the glass containers?"

            "Well, the glass containers serve as your very own bubble space complete with energizers and it also collects your body information so I can study you twelve."

            "Did you just say you made the wolf serums?" I asked as he nodded.

        The king sighs, and stops typing. "It was a project my brother and I were working on to use on our soldiers to fight against the Exopians. Whenever we fought, we could never win against your powers although our powers were nearly the same. So my brother and I got together and formulated this special serum to help our soldiers. The serum would make you stronger, and have senses like a wolf. But as we spent a few months figuring and making the serum, we went to war. I thought everything was lost after the war, but Minhyuk proved me wrong." King Changmin sighed and put both hands on the large desk.

            "We really missed out on a lot of things." I said. After hearing that entire explanation, I immedietly knew that the king was a person that wanted the best for his planet and his people. But Minhyuk remade the serum, and used it on us. And King Changmin wanted to help us return to normal, if that was even possible.

            "Is there anything you know of that can help? Maybe I can get it for you since I can teleport." I suggest as he looks at me.

        "Your body condition is fine, and I believe that you want to get out of the container right?" He asks as I nod.

        "Ok then, on our planet, there's one large body of water as our water source. It heals everything and anyone, but I'm not sure if it can be used a medicine and completely cure your... situation right now. But it's worth a try." King Changmin says as I nod.

        "It's called the Aquamarina Sea, right?" I asked.

      "Yes. And I think its best if you go with-"