💚I Wish I Knew💙

Start from the beginning

"Who's he?" Asks Niall.

"I wish I knew."

__________

The next morning, Harry wakes up to his alarm that he has thankfully changed to Marimba now and it isn't any less annoying. He does his morning routine along with Niall and leaves for college without saying a 'bye' or even sparing a glance to Silvia.

He pushes the sleeves of his black sweatshirt that reads 'I am who I am and your approval is beyond irrelevant' over his arms, so that they crinkle and rest around his elbows.

He walks to the station with his head down, constantly glancing at his brown boots or the black jeans and his curls fall over his face as he forgot to tie a bandana this morning

Today, he's all alone as Liam has taken a day off because... well because he wasn't in a mood for college today. Simple as that. Liam really doesn't care what the college authorities has to say when it comes to his moods.

Harry's morning is complete trash and lonely. He is exhausted by the end of the last lecture. When he gets on the train to go home, he plugs in his headphones and lets Selena Gomez sing him 'Heart wants what it wants'.

Harry gets anxious for some reason when the train halts at a station before Wilmslow.  What if he sees the pretty boy again? A part of him wants to see the pretty boy because... well he's pretty. But a part of him doesn't wanted to see him because he knows very well that it would soon turn into a Habit and that would be very unhealthy.

When the train finally halts at Wilmslow, Harry looks up out of the window ever so slowly and oh well! There he is, the pretty boy, looking all... pretty.

He is wearing a red trouser and a striped shirt which has elbow length sleeves, his hair looks more feathery than yesterday and his eyes look bluer than yesterday or maybe it's just Harry who thinks that the pretty boy looks prettier than yesterday.

Pretty boy is sat on the bench with a little, brown teddy bear sitting on his lap that just makes him look even more smaller and cuter than he already is.

'Love story' by Taylor Swift starts playing in his headphones when Harry is looking at the pretty boy who frowns when a kid snatches his teddy bear and Harry frowns too.

He sees as the nun scolds the naughty boy who rolls his eyes before throwing the teddy bear near the train, approximately a feet away from Harry's window.

His heart skips a beat when pretty boy walks towards the teddy and picks it up, he now stands where the teddy had been lying before, which is right in front of Harry. His body is facing the window but he keeps looking down at his teddy while caressing it, the boy in the train sees a tear roll down his cheek. Harry wants -very badly- for him to look up so he could pull a funny face to make the boy smile but that doesn't happen as the train starts moving and the pretty boy turns around to sit back on the bench.

Harry looks down at his fingers and sighs because now he is going to have an image of the pretty boy crying for the rest of the day.

That's when he decides that if he sees the pretty boy again, he would take a picture of him smiling because as they say,... it'll last longer.

Harry can't really decide if it was a sick idea or a sick idea because it would be sick to click a picture of such a pretty smile but also, it would be SICK to click a picture of someone without them knowing...

But the heart wants what it wants.

Harry remembers Selena's words and decides that yes, it is going to become a Habit.

_________________

Oi oii

Thoughts on chapter?

QOTC: Do you like soft toys?

MA: I fucking love them. As much as I try to be intimidating, when I see soft toys or dolls, the child in me just jumps out lmao.

Anyway please vote and comment if you like.

♥️