Chapter 13 (21+)

No I shouldn't give him what he needs.
I'm sure he'll dump you after this.

"No I won't give you what you want." "I don't need your opinion." He says as he push you on the bed and starts kissing you. You can't do anything you don't have any choice but to let it be. Tears starts to for in your eyes. You just start to kiss him back he smirked. You just hope that this is the first and last.

He takes off your clothes and throws them somewhere. He unclasps your bra and he admires the view. You got shy and so you decided to cover your boobs with your hands. "Baby don't cover yourself your beautiful." He then removes your hand. He kissed and sucked your neck leaving hickeys "Your mine." He said making you blush. What is he talking about is that what he says when he wants to fuck a girl.

Jungkook's POV

She's so beautiful. I really love her. I removed her  pajama and removed her panty. I kissed her with passion before removing my sweatpants and brief. She saw how hard and big my dick was. She made a 'face does that big one will fit'

"Baby don't worry it'll fit. I'll be gentle. Tell me if it hurts. Or tell me if I should stop" I said to her she just nods. I kissed her forehead. I slowly entered her. Making her hiss at pain. I kissed her to distract the pain.

"Just move" she said I slowly thrust in and out of her. It feels so good. I love how her warm pussy hugged my length. I love how she clenched around me. After a few thrusts she moans in pleasure.

"Ugh kookie.. It feels good. Faster please." I fastened my pace she moans louder I guess even the neighbors could here it. I suddenly felt my climax getting near and she's also getting near.

I fastened my pace more. All I could hear is her moan and the skin slapping. She's so hot under me. I really wanted to release my cum inside her. I want to see my cum mixed with hers rushing to come out of her. But I need to pull out before releasing cause I forgot to wear a condom.

"Kookie please can you please release inside me." fuck she's making me crazy. "Kookiee..!! I'm getting near" "Same here baby" after a few more thrust we both released. I collapsed  and still can't pull out. I really want a round two. But when I peeked on her she's sleeping peacefully I guess we did to much.

But I realized that I'm too gentle on her. I already fucked some virgins but I go rough or hard on them I don't let them adjust. I cleaned her and sleep beside her. Hugging her tightly. I guess I'm really falling in love with her. She's the one I want to be with but why does she have to be my sister. Why?