Chapter 1

"Y/N.!!! Wake up or else your gonna be late..!!!"my mom said shaking my whole body

"Mom pls give me more 5 minutes..." I managed to say since I just slept for 3 hours because of watching my favorite kdrama

*Flashback*
10:00PM
"Aigoo... Cha Eunwoo your so cuteee...!!
I should finish this drama first before sleeping...hehe... 3 episodes to go..."

*End of Flashback*

"Aish..!!I know you slept too late because you watched a kdrama again..."
my mom said angrily

"By the way breakfast is ready come downstairs".she said walking out to my room

I did my morning routine before going downstairs

I smell something.... Something........... YUMMY..!! I quickly sit on the chair and eat my yummy pancake....

"Mom what's my school again."I asked "Seoul University".she said making me jungshook.."Really?!!Mom does that means Cha Eunwoo will be my schoolmate." I said excitedly..

"Mom gotta go..Bye and I Love You Mom.!!!!" I said "Okay dear take care and I Love You Too."

At the School

I went to my locker. I got shock because I heard some weird noises coming out from the women's restroom beside my locker...I got curious so I peak on the door and saw a handsome guy fucking a beautiful slut girl..and then..the girl looked at door where I was peaking and she saw me and she pointed on me saying."Hey you what the fuck are you doing".Making the handsome guy stop what he does to the girl. He pulls out of her and starts to button his pants and buckle his belt. Walking towards me.
I quickly run as fast as I could but he grabbed my wrist making me bump into his hard chest."Sorry i-i won't tell anyone I promise."I said making him chuckle at my statement."You're new here right?BTW my name is Jungkook the International Playboy.How about you baby what's your name??"he said making me slap him."Your not just a playboy but also a fuckboy.Besides I'm not your baby and will never be."I said confidently.. I run to my class because I'm already late..

"Sir sorry for being late"I said nervously thinking what would he say."It's okay just introduce your self infront of us." "My name is Park Y/N. I'm 21 years old. Please be nice to me. Thank you." "Do you have a boyfriend miss beautiful?"he said. And said that I dont have one.

"Okay.Miss Park Y/N you may now sit beside her." She pointed at the beautiful nice looking girl. I quickly sit beside her. "Hello.I'm Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim but you can call me Jisoo."She said.Making me smile at her cuteness.Suddenly someone sits beside me."Hello babygirl.Miss me??"