Chapter 2

"Hello Babygirl.Miss me?"he said making me flinch."Of course not why would I."he chuckled.

Cafeteria
12:00AM

"Y/Nssi just don't mind him. He's just an attention seeker."Jisoo said making me laugh at her words."Yeah I know it's just that he annoys me everytime we see each other."I said to her.

Someone approaches us he looks handsome."Hey babe."he said to Jisoo."Oh.!Hi babe.By the way this is Y/N and Y/N this is Taehyung my boyfriend"she said."BTW he is Jungkook's Bestfriend."she whispers to me.

After that tiring day I finally get back home. My mom dressed up like she's going somewhere."Dear, finally your here. Were going somewhere."She said excitedly."Where?" "Just dress up something formal ok. Don't just dress like your going to bed." "Ok mom"

At The Restaurant
6:30PM

I saw someone waving at us around 40 year old guy but still looks handsome. And there is someone beside him using his phone. But I can't see him clearly.
My mom walks towards that guy.

"Hi! Y/N I'm Jeon Hoseok. And this is my son Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook is also here and he just wink and smirk at me.
"Y/N this is my fiancé and his son." my mom said happily. What  they're getting married and my that pervert fuckboy guy Jungkook becomes my STEPBROTHER what the heck..!!

I sat down in front of Jungkook while mom sat in front of Jungkook's dad. After a while of talking they ordered food.

At the House
8:30PM

Finally after that dinner I can finally rest in peace I mean rest in my bed hehe.

At least my mom is happy I'll just support her cause I love her.