Chapter 7

I started to analyze the problem I'm gonna solve. The problem that the professor gave me is quite tricky or should I say hard. Eunwoo and Jungkook starts to right their answers while me I'm just panicking inside. Suddenly the professor talk made me startled. "Y/N,What are you waiting for? Write your answers on the board unless you don't have answers?" I face him since I'm focusing on the board. "Sir, I do have just waiting for them to finish."

Eunwoo finished writing his answer  on the board. He walk near me and slipped a paper in my hand which the professor couldn't see. I looked at him and murmured 'thank you' he also murmured 'your welcome' . I waited for the right time to open the paper. When I finally opened the paper I quickly write the answers in the board. After writing the solutions in the problem. The bell rang. I packed my stuffs and Jisoo also did after that we left the room.

"Omo.!! I can't believe it Eunwoo give you his answer. He didn't even let anyone copy his work." Jisoo said "Maybe he just changed." "He changed because of you.." I slightly slap her shoulder

At the House
5:00PM

Finally, resting in my comfy bed. My mom suddenly knocked my door I said 'come in'. She came in and sit at my bed. "Dear, be ready my wedding is on Saturday." "Mom, why is it to early?"
"Please dear just understand me." "Okay.."