Chapter 6

7:30AM

I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly open the door. I got shocked seeing Eunwoo standing in front of me. But then I remembered what happened yesterday.

"Y/N. Can we go now?" He said "Okay. Let's go."

At the Hallway
8:00AM

I grabbed my things on my locker. "Hey. Y/Nssi did you and Eunwoo go together to school?" Jisoo said "Yes because were neighbors." "Hmm..Something's fishy...." she said making me chuckle "Yah.! We're just friends." "Let's go to our classroom then"

"Omo.Our first subject today is Math Do you have your assignment? May I copy your answers?" Jisoo said "Seriously Jisoossi do we have an assignment!!? You didn't even tell me." I said. As we talk about our assignment the professor walks to his table and then the students starts to stand up "Good Morning Sir" they say. "What are  we gonna do now? She asked "I don't know either." I said. "Okay guys let's check your assignment. I'm going to call some students to write their answers in front." The students starts to get nervous. "Number 1,Jungkook;Number 2,Eunwoo;Number 3...Y/N.." He said. I don't know what to do since I don't have my assignment. Jungkook and Eunwoo stand up and made their way to the board. I also stand up and made my way I got my notebook.