Chapter 12 (18+)

At the House
6:30PM

"Jungkook take care of your little sister." My mom said "Bye guys. Were going on our honeymoon." My father said. I'm kinda nervous and I dont know why?

They already left our house I go upstairs and read a book. I heared a knock I said to him that he should wait. When I opened the door he is half naked. I could see his broad shoulders, toned six pack abs. Omo!! Am I blushing I looked at him and I saw the smirk in his face.

"Babygirl Like what you see??" "Why would I??" I said looking away from him. He suddenly walks closer to me I step back until I bumped the wall he trapped me there and pinned me. He looks at my eyes and all I can see was lust.

"You should get punished babygirl" he said giving me shivers to my whole body. But then we're Siblings not by blood but by law. I pushed him and punched him. But it looks nothing to him. This isn't right tho.

"Yah stop we can't do this." "Baby do you want to get punished more" "If you don't stop harassing me I'll call the police." "Baby I'm not harassing you I know you want it." "Would you stop calling me baby!!." "What if I don't?"

It's getting worse. I'm not gonna give him my virginity. My husband should be my first and that's not him. But seeing him half naked and a exposed bulge getting bigger and bigger every second and the thought of him making me wet.

What should I do??? Should I give him what he really needs??? What will happen after if  we did it???